COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Solutions Architect
Presidio is seeking a Solutions Architect to join our Contact Center Team. (15-30% travel)
Job Summary: The Contact Center Solutions Architect (SA) is a position that supports the Contact Center Business Development Manager and the Contact Center team. The SA will have an emphasis on designing and supporting customers with their contact center solution needs. The SA may also be called up to assist in the sales planning and development strategies.
- Provide technical and consultative assistance to sales in the design of complex contact center solutions. Contact Center presales functions for qualified deals.
- Assist in the completion of RFP, RFI, RFQ as required.
- Create Bill of Materials (BOM) in Cisco’s Commerce Workspace. (CCW)
- Perform technical presentations to customers, partners & prospects.
- Prepare technical demonstrations in a lab as required.
- Perform presentations of deployment methodology and technical best practices.
- Assist in the development of contact center documents for presales.
- Perform peer reviews of SOW’s.
- Participate in Detail Design Sessions with Clients.
- Prepare documentation for Cisco’s A2Q process.
- Provides timely & accurate deliverables to customers including statements of work & product designs.
- Works effectively as a team member, leads the organization and effectively orchestrates internal and external resources.
- Effectively communicates with all critical resources throughout the sales process.
- Drives accountability of self and all team members to ensure execution of action items.
- Keep up to date on newly released versions of Cisco and 3rd party contact center products.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products & services.
- Maintain current certifications & obtain new contact center certifications as they become available.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
- 5+ years of contact center experience.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in 2 or more of the following areas of specialization:
- Cisco ICM/IPCC Enterprise
- Cisco CVP
- Cisco IPIVR
- Cisco Callmanager
- Cisco IPCC Express
- Amazon Connect
- Twilio Flex
- Presales experience strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
- Experience with project management and resource tracking techniques.
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive & track projects.
- Experience working with RESTful API & general service-oriented architectures.
- Experience building integrations across WFM, CRM, Unified Communications & contact center solutions.
- Working knowledge of popular communications protocols and APIs such as REST, WebRTC and SIP.
- Knowledge of software and/or hardware, testing & implementation.
- Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge & consultative skills.
- Ability to apply solutions, technology & products to a business opportunity.
- Experience working across internal & external organizations, for complex mission-critical solutions.
- Strong ability to articulate complex value propositions in clear, concise & compelling manner.
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading global IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise, and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Within Presidio’s 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India, we support 2,800+ professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers. Presidio is a trusted advisor to our clients on a national level while also bringing our global scale and expertise to bear.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit:https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf(Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [email protected]for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [email protected].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.