Green Street provides preeminent and actionable commercial real estate research, news, data, analytics, and advisory services in the U.S. and Europe. For more than 35 years, Green Street has delivered unparalleled intelligence and trusted data on the public and private real estate markets, helping investors, banks, lenders, and other industry participants optimize investment and strategic decisions. The firm delivers exclusive market information, conclusion-driven insights, and predictive analytics through a SaaS platform. The company is headquartered in Newport Beach with offices in Hoboken, Dallas, and London. To learn more, please visit www.greenstreet.com.
The success of Green Street is directly attributable to the strength of our people. We attract high-quality applicants due to our reputation for excellence and our commitment to train and retain talent. Our collaborative work environment provides team members with opportunities to develop professionally and play a central role from day one. At Green Street, we are all about providing unique insights. A diverse and inclusive work environment where top talent can thrive, think freely and offer different perspectives makes our insights even stronger. We’re building a company culture where differences in gender, race, age, religion, ethnicity, identity, physical ability and perspectives are celebrated and valued.
The Inside Sales Associate position is a team-oriented, quota carrying role that will focus on revenue generation for the Green Street Platform, specifically selling Green Street News to market participants. The Inside Sales Associate will work with an entrepreneurial mindset that demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and a sense of urgency in turning qualified prospects into new clients, and will play a vital role in the continued growth trajectory of Green Street.
- Focus on creating and converting leads to clients through proactive prospect engagement via phone calls and tailored email campaigns;
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment to manage and build upon an existing sales pipeline;
- Proactively track updates to pipeline activity and revenue forecast through Salesforce;
- Prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of prospects through sales pipeline
- Develop and execute a sales plan for high volume prospect engagement to drive revenue and brand awareness;
- Achieve key activity (e.g. calls, email engagement, etc.) and performance metrics;
- Amass and synthesize real estate, transaction, and securities data to enable relevant prospect engagement;
- Understand and document prospect feedback throughout sales cycle to assist in formulating new sales approaches.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of successful proactive business development, sales, marketing, or lead generation/enablement experience;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Track record of achieving and exceeding key sales activities and metrics;
- Experience selling business to business with a track record of overachieving sales goals;
- Authorization to work in the United States for any employer, without sponsorship requirements;
- An understanding of financial concepts and principles as they relate to clients’ needs is a strong plus.
Travel Percentage: <5%
Working Conditions: The Inside Sales Associate will work indoors in an air-conditioned office building, and must be able to remain stationary at a desk and computer for a majority of the day.
- Comprehensive benefits package including highly competitive medical and dental insurance
- Company sponsored employee assistance program, life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Health savings accounts and flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation, sick, and personal time
- Company paid holidays and summer half day Fridays
- Cell phone reimbursements & gym stipends
- 16 weeks fully paid maternity leave & 2 week fully paid paternity leave
- Green Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer