TrustTree Inc is a first of its kind, full-service Cannabis Brand Support agency.
We level the playing field by making exceptional brand support affordable and accessible to cannabis brands and distributors throughout California. We’ve accomplished this by creating a network of Brand Agents throughout the state, with the ability to provide brand support anywhere.
We are currently accepting applications for Part-Time Brand Agents in the Santa Rosa territory. This role involves communicating and engaging with dispensary management, budtenders and dispensary customers, managing those relationships, and providing feedback, updates, and insights to TrustTree clients.
As a Brand Agent, you will represent a portfolio of TrustTree’s client brands at a variety of dispensaries in the Santa Rosa territory. The Part-time Brand Agent acts as the face of our client's brands, and communicates the brand story, key selling points and benefits of the products to budtenders, conducts product demonstrations, and runs promotional events for dispensary customers. You will also support TrustTree clients by assisting with the implementation of budtender and customer incentive programs, merchandising, and marketing initiatives.
TrustTree is committed to providing our clients with the absolute best representation possible, but we’re equally committed to taking care of our people. Our aim isn’t just to create jobs. Our aim is to help talented people develop necessary skills to advance in the Cannabis industry, and provide a launching pad for enduring careers. Nothing makes us happier than to hear that one of our Brand Agents is leaving for bigger and better things, because that means we’ve succeeded. And we have succeeded: former Brand Agents trained by TrustTree routinely advance to territory sales, brand management, marketing management, and account management roles to name a few.
As a TrustTree Brand Agent, you will have an unparalleled opportunity to develop your professional network, learn and apply sales and marketing techniques, cultivate a deep knowledge of the business and science of Cannabis and Cannabis manufacturing, and direct exposure to cannabis retail operations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Represent a portfolio of TrustTree client brands in the Santa Rosa territory.
- Provide in-store product demonstrations, conduct Patient/Customer Appreciation Days (PADs) events, and similar special field marketing events on behalf of TrustTree clients.
- Provide in-store training for dispensary staff on behalf of TrustTree clients.
- Assist TrustTree and TrustTree clients with merchandising and marketing initiatives.
- Complete feedback reports and questionnaires for both TrustTree and TrustTree clients.
- Obtain and provide pictures and video of demos, in-store displays, shelf displays and other specified areas for TrustTree and TrustTree clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with budtenders in the Santa Rosa territory.
- Maintain regular contact and communication with the Santa Rosa supervisor.
- Regularly track all hours and mileage using the Shifts and MileIQ apps.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- 1-2 Years experience in cannabis retail, retail sales, customer service, or hospitality preferred. (Also consider applying if you have an entertainment/theater, music, or performance background!)
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing conditions.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- You are comfortable with, and enjoy, presenting and speaking with large groups of people.
- Deep knowledge of cannabis - the science, the industry, the people, and the culture. (If you're new to the industry, we are willing to train and educate the right candidates).
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and similar social platforms. (We're willing to train the right candidate).
- Tolerant and positive attitude - tolerance, understanding, and kindness are at the core of the TrustTree philosophy and culture. As a Brand Agent, you will be interacting with people from all backgrounds, and we expect you to treat ALL people with understanding, respect, and kindness.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and reliable transportation - this role requires travel to different dispensaries in your territory (we reimburse for mileage and wear and tear).
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $17.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cannabis sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road