Inside Sales Representative BakeMark USA
Branch is located in Shakopee, MN
Employment Type: Full-Time
At BakeMark we appreciate our employees and their families and offer a competitive pay and a full suite of benefits:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, and Life Insurance (Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options)
- 401K (generous retirement benefits)
- Competitive Wages (lucrative commissioned opportunities)
The leading national bakery ingredients and product distributor in the nation. It is the responsibility of the Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) to grow sales of the company products and services utilizing the approach, strategies, and tactics prescribed by the Company. Under direct supervisor, the ISR will be a sustaining resource to the customer’s business by effective communication of total product and service offerings. The ISR is responsible for the customers’ every day supply needs including covering vacation relief, search and prospect all avenues to source and close qualified leads. Working as a part of the sales force and supporting the territory alignment’s success, ISR will be running reports and analysis to actionize the initiatives, goals and drive sales. ISR are to generate new customers and grow market share, sales planning, and ensuring customer satisfaction in all areas of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the growth and achieving established budgets.
- Responsible for the execution of company's strategy of achieving and maintaining the dominant market share position in the baking industry by taking steps necessary to identify and obtain orders for 100% of supply needs of the customers.
- Under direct supervision of the General Manager facilitate as an extension of the outside sales force to proactively grow ingredient and product sales.
- Responsible to support the territory alignment by executing of the Company’s initiatives, to promote core business - self-manufactured products, exclusives brands, gourmet ingredient program, and promotions.
- Responsible for establishing new accounts by compiling lists of prospective customers for the use of sales leads based on information from newspapers, business directories, internet, networking, and other sources.
- Qualifying new customer leads by performing continual searches for new customer prospecting and penetrating line items in existing accounts.
- As directed by the General Manager, it may be necessary to cover vacation relief by, calling, and taking orders in the same schedule to which our customers have become accustomed.
- The ISR experience, training, and skills acquired performing their duties may position them to become a retail sales representative in the field.
- ISR will attend sales training, demonstrations, shows, conventions, and meeting which pertain to the company supporting sales as directed by General Manager.
- Requirement to complete all company training and study all literature available on the company's website as directed by General Manager.
- Responsible for running, managing, and aiding the General Manager in analyzing daily, weekly, and period reports to monitor accountability, relevance, and measurability.
- Other duties as necessary to meet company goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
4 year degree BS.BA, two years of hands-on bakery experience; two years of prior route sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior Baking Industry experience highly desirable.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups. Bilingual as necessary depending on the needs of the assigned territory
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compare rate, ratios, percent, to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Proficient computer skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, email, and internet.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must have, and maintain, a valid driver’s license issued by the State where the Branch is located .
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee frequently is required to sit and stand. Some of the workday may be driving an automobile, with frequent stops that require the employee to get in and out of the vehicle. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear continuously for 8 or more hours at time. The employee must be able to use hand to finger
The work environment characteristics descried here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to pertain the essential functions.
The employee will work both inside and outside of building, and is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. Must taste, touch, and smell finished bakery products and related ingredients. Must be able to travel in a local territory when necessary. Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and risk of radiation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
BakeMark is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BakeMark via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written agreement in place for this position from BakeMark HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of BakeMark. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BakeMark as a result of the referral or through other means.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
Work Location: One location