Customer Success Specialist
Full Time | Philadelphia, PA | Exempt
About the Role
The Customer Success Specialist must be a technical subject matter expert in Neat’s software and cloud solutions. You will support our main global support representatives handling inbound customer calls, emails and chat interactions with complex technical and customer service issues. This role will be responsible for leveraging and managing all customer success processes including customer communication, training materials, customer training webinars, and execution of a “white glove’ business level customer success program in support of Neat’s Bookkeeping software solutions. This position will report to the Director of Customer Success and play a key role in improving customer trial adoption, account retention, and increasing Net Promoter (NPS) score.
What you’ll do
- Provide guidance, coaching, and real time assistance to our global support staff on resolving technical and customer service issues in a timely manner. Additionally, you’ll take over any escalated technical and customer service issues from support staff.
- Identify opportunities and present logical solutions for business, process, product and/or system improvements.
- Develop job aides and other tools to assist representatives in troubleshooting software and cloud related issues.
- Support the planning and execution of customer onboarding and/or conversion activities.
- Accountable for working with internal and external collaborators to support each account onboarding.
- Contributes to the development, documentation, and implementation of a standardized onboarding approach from contract execution to post implementation analysis.
- Manages, tracks, and escalates key milestones and deliverables to ensure customer expectations are being met.
- Participates in strategic initiatives that will continue to enhance and further streamline the onboarding process.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of customer success experience (SaaS, technology environment preferred)
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Communicates well with others, including sharing context and asking questions to understand others’ perspectives
- Strong relationship building – Enthusiasm for engaging with customers and coworkers. Listens closely to understand needs and concerns. Builds authentic relationships across lines of difference, such as race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, class, or other identities without bias.
- Highly organized, motivated, and detail-oriented
- Manages a high volume of work with efficiency – Has, or can create, a system for ensuring tasks are completed on time. Able to juggle competing demands and prioritize without sacrificing quality. Asks for help when needed.
- Experience in a onboarding role with accounting, financial or bookkeeping software and/or direct bookkeeping experience
- Experience in a role that included customer training (online or in person)
- Familiarity with customer service, call center, and CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must demonstrate a natural ‘Problem-solving’ and ‘Can Do’ attitude with focus on customer service and satisfaction
How we work
Neat is a company with a rich history in innovation. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Neat began as an expense tracking software app for individuals and small businesses and later expanded to include personal scanners for document organization and management. Neat grew to be one of the top providers of integrated scanner/organizational software in the US. Neat completed the process of divesting its hardware side of the business to allow it to focus solely on SaaS software. We are in the process of launching a new SaaS automated bookkeeping solution to complement/augment/replace our legacy software, used by over 80,000 small businesses and individuals in North America.
We behave like a startup culture, with strong financial backing and seasoned leadership and investment partners. Our expectations of our employees are that they bring passion and work ethic. We commit to providing an environment where you can grow, lead and develop your skills with a market leader…and we like to have fun!
We are currently fully remote but working out of our Philadelphia office as necessary, and situations permit. If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong and team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion At Neat
We’re serious about growing diversity in the tech industry — it’s essential to creating the best products. We purposely build Neat to be a place where people love their work and show respect and empathy to those with whom we interact. Diversity typically includes but is not limited to differences in race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political and religious affiliation, socioeconomic background, cultural background, geographic location, disabilities and abilities, relationship status, veteran status, and age. To work on diversity means that we welcome these differences and strive to increase the visibility of traditionally underrepresented groups.