Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
As an Inside Sales Rep, you'll focus on building and executing our outbound sales strategy. This is a critical function for our Sales organization and by generating leads and prospect pipeline, you'll play a key role in the overall success of Fast's go-to-market strategy. We'll look to you to help identify challenges and provide practical solutions to prospects. Come help us build!
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Sales Management and other team members to develop targeted lists, call strategies, sales automation strategies, and overall messaging to drive new business growth
- Conduct outbound communication strategies with the goal of scheduling appointments for Enterprise and Strategic Account Executives
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales Ops and other cross functional teams to ensure sales effectiveness
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders within Enterprise and Strategic account prospects
- 2+ years of relevant outbound sales experience
- Learn and articulate complex subject matter
- Adept at investigation and research
- Natural storyteller
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and hard working
Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays