Provide reporting, analytic review and support to members of the BI, Commercial Strategy, Commercial Sales and Commercial Operations teams to assist in evaluating the effectiveness of route-to-market strategies, business intelligence tools and applications.
- Input corporate and supplier programs into designated business intelligence applications (i.e., NSM, Goal Builder, SODs, Business Objects, etc.)
- Track, review, verify, analyze and report accurate results to Commercial leadership, field team, and/or suppliers in a timely manner
- Identify system deficiencies and propose possible solutions
- Evaluate past program success/failure trends; use trend analysis to advise stakeholders on proposed programs
- Provide accurate insights into live program performance and evaluate ROI on key initiatives
- Follow established reporting and documentation standards to ensure uniformity throughout the organization
- Provide analysis on Route-to-Market design, sales planning/execution, sales force size/coverage, Org. Structures, etc.
- Develop performance management initiatives including compensation/incentive design, development of KPIs, etc.
- Analyze data available to anticipate potential issues and proactively model potential solutions
- Cross-compare customer selling opportunities with sales performance and brand challenges/initiatives
- Provide Sales and Marketing stakeholders with a data-driven roadmap for sales execution
- Complete quarterly field sales ride-along throughout the sales organization as needed
- Support operational efficiencies and cost savings initiatives (e.g., supplier/SKU optimization, variable service and delivery levels/fees, etc.)
- Streamline established Business Intelligence reporting to align with standards and processes
- Provide support to Leadership with ad hoc reporting needs and provide accurate and timely results consistent with state/region/national standards
- Create ad-hoc queries and reports as requested and provide on-going analytical support for these requests
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
View Saved Jobs