Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes.
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
This position is primarily responsible for supporting the sales effectiveness of our Area Distribution Managers (ADM's) as well a Industrial Distribution Channel. Responsibilities include:
Managing lead pipeline and assure they're assigned to the correct distributor and ADM
- Supporting the Industrial distributors and ADM's on lead escalations, delivery or quality issues and identifying opportunities for account penetration.
- Lead distributors through the sales cycle from quote to closing sales, At times you will assist in winning orders.
- Accurately and quickly, provide assistance in obtaining quotes for products, services, and solutions for Distributors and Sales Reps when their normal channels are not providing a timely response.
- Providing updates to team lead and senior management on any recurring business issues or trends that suggest alternate sales offers or approaches
- Assist other divisions with distributor contract information to set up National Accounts.
What You Need to Succeed
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience in sales, sales support or other related experience
- At least 2-3 years in sales, customer service and/or marketing experience
- Microsoft Office Suite experience. Proficient in excel.
- Inbound or outbound call center experience or worked in a sales development role before is a plus
Our Offer to You
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, employee wellness programs, plus other perks and discounts
- Parental and caregiver leave policies
- All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at [email protected]t.com.