The world is transforming – and so is Intel!
Intel is a company of bold and curious inventors and problem solvers who create some of the most astounding technology advancements and experiences in the world.
With a legacy of relentless innovation and a commitment to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth, our diverse and brilliant teams are continually searching for tomorrow's technology and revel in the challenge that changing the world for the better brings. We work every single day to design and manufacture silicon products that empower peoples digital lives. Do you love to solve technical challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you enjoy working with cross functional teams to deliver IP solutions for products that impact customers lives? If so, Come join us to do something wonderful!
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Creates bottoms-up elements of chip design including but not limited to FET, cell, and blocklevel custom layouts, FUBlevel floor plans, abstract view generation, RC extraction and schematic layout verification and debug using phases of physical design development including parasitic extraction, static timing, wire load models, clock generation, customer polygon editing, autoplace and route algorithms, floor planning, fullchip assembly, packaging, and verification.
- Troubleshoots a wide variety up to and including difficult design issues and applied proactive intervention.
- Schedules, staffs, executes and verifies complex chips development and execution of project methodologies and/or flow developments.
- Requires expansive knowledge and practical application of methodologies and physical design.
In addition to the qualifications listed below the ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Effective team player with continuous learning mindset
- Willingness to balance multiple tasks
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and have as much fun and growth as possible in the process
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. The experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Engineering (CE), or Computer Science (CS) with 3+ years of experience -OR- a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Engineering (CE) Computer Science (CS) with 3+ months of experience in:
- Electronic circuit functionality and behaviors
- Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor CMOS and Very Large Scale Integration VLSI component design principles
IP Engineering Group's (IPG) vision Build IPs that power Intel's leadership products and power our customer's silicon. We want to attract & retain talent who get joy in building high quality IP and share our core belief that IP is fundamental to transforming Intel's silicon design process. IPG's guiding principles will be ensuring Quality (Zero Bugs), Customer Obsession (Delight our Customers) and structured Problem Solving. We are a fearless organization transforming IP development.
US, California, Folsom
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.