A little about us
We're on a mission to unlock global talent by making cross border hiring easy. We want to spread great employment rights and benefits and help make them the norm for remote workers across the world.
We are a new 100% distributed startup building out our product offering in 2021. We have just raised our latest funding and we're putting together a highly experienced team (especially for this early stage of the company). We're a global company with team members in the UK, India, Germany, the USA, Finland, Latvia, Lebanon and Mexico.
Hiring people internationally is complicated - with interacting engineering, legal, financial, operations, and HR processes. We'd like to find people who think this is as interesting a challenge as we do.
We're an inclusive and diverse workplace, and welcome applicants from marginalized groups - the world over.
Location: Tulsa, OK
We are growing fast, and we are looking for Customer Success Managers in Tulsa, OK to help us deliver a delightful experience to our growing number of Customers. You will be part of the frontline of our business and interact with customers every day.
You will be working in our Customer Operations team who are responsible for the customer experience at our company, part of the Operations team and working closely with our Sales and Product teams.
What you'll be doing...
You will have complete ownership for guiding and supporting both Customers and Team Members through their global hiring journey with us.
This means being the key point of contact for both a Customer and their new Team Member, from the point at which the Customer submits a new hire on our company's platform, until the Team Member is engaged. You will provide guidance and support by:
- Providing explanatory documentation on how the hiring process works
- Answering ad-hoc questions quickly and accurately using a wide range of sources
- Forming lasting relationships with customers and understanding their needs
- Following team processes and best practice including playbooks and using internal knowledge sources
- Ensuring information required from customers is captured and processed accurately to create quality documentation which is correct first time, using tools such as Google forms, sheets and our platform
- Ensuring complete and accurate data e.g. financial data, admin data, is held on our platform to underpin smooth employment for a Team Member and a seamless experience for the Customer
- Providing feedback and/or actively maintain our customer self-service tools (e.g. FAQs, Public Country Profiles, etc.) so that we can help the customer help themselves as much as possible, as well as internal knowledge sources and team processes
- Keeping up to date with Product releases or changes to process and provide feedback on our platform which will improve the online workflows and customer experience
- Completing ongoing upskilling to meet agreed KPIs
- Work alongside the Support Team to create a delightful customer and team member experience
What we're looking for
Skillsets that are important
- 3+ years in a customer success/support role, ideally where you have had ownership of onboarding Customers onto a SaaS platform
- You have a customer first mentality: you can put yourself in their shoes and always want to go the extra mile to ensure that the customer is happy and they feel supported
- A track record of meeting and improving individual customer satisfaction metrics e.g. cSAT, NPS
- Experience of following and improving team processes to ensure a consistent quality of experience, with the ability to add the 'human touch' where appropriate
- Being autonomous and professional in approach, with high levels of motivation
- First class attention to detail and reasoning with extreme organisation and a proven work ethic
- Comfortable with a high pace work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, determination and tenacity, along with a sense of humor
- Remote-first advocate and passionate about creating change in the future of work landscape
- Driven by the social impact mission and desire to use skills to influence global change and employment opportunities
Based in Tulsa, OK
Skillsets that are not required (but are a bonus)
- Experience of the HR industry and employment practices in more than 1 country
- Spreadsheet skills
- Ability to speak languages other than English fluently
You'll also need...
- A reliable home internet connection (or be able to get one).
- Fluent English language.
Benefits & Compensation
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully flexible hours.
- 40 days including public holidays, or legal minimum in your region if greater.
- Home Office Equipment budget
- Wellness and wellbeing support
- Private Health Insurance (if you want it)
- Time off for volunteering
Location: Tulsa, OK