Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is currently looking for a Sales Analyst to work with our Aftermarket team at our Tulsa, OK office. This position will help us improve business performance through the application of technology and profitably transform our business. We are also open to candidates that are able to work out of our Wichita, KS or Houston, TX locations.
KES is a growing family of 12 companies coming together as one brand. KES will serve customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services. KES exists to create value for our customers. By harnessing the expertise and resources of the KES family of companies, we can offer customers direct access to commercial excellence, operational excellence, innovation and talent that is unrivaled in the industries we serve.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with different business groups to identify opportunities to automate manual reporting using modern tools.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to deploy analytic solutions to specified requirements in support of business outcomes.
- Rigorously and effectively examine/clean large quantities of data and facilitate merging this data into Salesforce.com.
- Create, monitor, update and maintain Salesforce.com Reports and Dashboards for Aftermarket Group while supporting end-users with report creation and troubleshooting.
- Create and maintain automated report distribution to relevant groups
- Maintain and update asset information in Salesforce.com
- Leverage Salesforce.com to improve communication between our outside and inside sales teams
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and ability to work within cross functional teams
- Strong economic thinking and data analysis skills
- Self-motivation and the persistence to create value through work process transformation
- A positive attitude and the innovative thinking skills
The Experience You Will Bring
- Salesforce experience in customized dashboards, customized reports, apps and manipulating large datasets
- Experience developing / making accessible large data sets to business users
- Experience making data sets useful and meaningful by presenting key information needed for business insight and decision making
- Experience aiding in development of analytics and reporting for businesses
- Experience providing expertise in more advanced analytics and delivery of insights
- Experience aiding in / building process automation of manual error prone processes
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years' experience in the refining and petrochemical market
- Advanced Salesforce knowledge in customized dashboards, customized reports, apps and manipulating large datasets
- 2+ years’ experience with VISIBILITY ERP or Infor LN system
- Strong Power BI skills
- A 4-year college degree
- Experience with SSRS
- Experience with data manipulation technologies such as Alteryx, Access, or Sql Workbench
- Experience with AWS technologies
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel - working with large data sets/formulas/pivot tables, PowerPoint - Presentations, Word - General Correspondence)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com