The Client Services Senior Analyst answers questions regarding investments in private equity, real estate, private debt, and more. Effectively handles client inquiries by researching and analyzing complex issues . Adheres strictly to trust regulations and security standards including the customer identification program (KYC), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Bank Secrecy Act, Internal Revenue Code, and all other applicable banking and trust regulation set forth by the IRS and other regulatory agencies.
Acts as the face of the company at the frontlines of the customer service experience. Provides superior customer service through an omni-channel environment including chat, written correspondence, incoming calls, outbound calls, and emails to both internal and external parties such as clients, asset sponsors, financial advisors, attorneys, CPAs etc. Represents the company in a highly professional manner while resolving issues and communicating information confidently.
- Use working knowledge of various processes, asset types, and service levels across the firm to quickly analyze the root cause of issues and determine the correct course of action, following up on the item to ensure ultimate resolution.
- Mitigate company risk through following all security and fraud prevention requirements.
- Educate advisors, clients, and third parties on do’s and don'ts of alternative asset investing, working with the Company, applicable fees & fee schedules, timelines and procedures for account opening, funding and investing, and ERISA guidelines.
- Identify, recommend, and potentially design and assist in the development and implementation of process improvements that enhance the client experience.
- Prepare and archive professional correspondence.
- Investigate account issues by analyzing investment and transactional activity and/or errors; complex compliance issues pertaining to IRS rules and regulations
- Identify, analyze, resolve, and report on specific client requests and issues.
- Accurately file reports on client issues for management review.
- Analyze trends in client issues in order to facilitate service improvement.
- Develop expertise to provide clients on-going support and assistance.
Manage mid-level escalations, including ability to draft free form professional
responses to client escalations and inquiries.
- Duties may be performed simultaneously.
2+ years related experience and/or training in a similar role or 2+ years experience in a customer
success role involving highly detailed transactions required.
- Working knowledge of trust accounting systems, IRAs, and Alternative Assets required.
HIGHLY PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced call center environment preferred.
Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP) designation with the American Bankers Association
Self-Directed IRA Professional (SDIP) designation from the Retirement Industry Trust Association
- Proficient in IRC 4975, prohibited transactions and all other ERISA guidelines.
- Proficient in IRS publication 590 and regulatory requirements.
- Subject Matter Expert in at least 50% of the team functions including but not limited to investment reviews, maintenance, and processing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)