Avion and Acella Pharmaceuticals are leading specialty pharmaceutical companies (the parent company is Alora Pharmaceuticals, LLC) focused on specialty segments of the U.S. We are a fully integrated company with internal resources dedicated to the development, manufacturing and promotion of its products. We have developed strong brand and generic franchises in many specialty markets and are developing a sales team focused on our new neurology business unit. We believe that our proven product development and customer focused marketing and sales efforts will distinguish Avion and Acella Pharmaceuticals in our respective therapeutic categories. We are committed to focusing on patient health while delivering consistently high performance.
We are seeking results-oriented individuals with a proven track record of success who will be able to create disease awareness and drive branded prescription sales within a defined territory to join our patient-focused, innovative organization. Excellent base salary and benefits with uncapped incentive potential, which is linked directly to your ability to increase business within your assigned territory.
The Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will promote our neurology disease state product specifically for Parkinson's Disease. The primary call points will be neurologists and movement disorder specialist. Experience working with specialty pharmacies and calling on KOLs within teaching institutions as well as Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) is preferred. Additionally, we are seeking sales representatives who want to contribute to a growing organization that strives to impact patients' lives.
We are also considering reps located in the following cities: Beaumont, Tx & Tyler, TX
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully and compliantly create disease and product awareness with all key targets.
- Effectively identify and monitor local market conditions and build and support strong customer relationships with neurologists, movement disorder specialists, appropriate KOLs.
- Ability to access and work large accounts; i.e., teaching institutions and IDNs.
- Drive product promotion, articulate disease state knowledge and provide solutions while effectively executing marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare reimbursement dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive push and pull through programming with target HCP's.
- Strong pre-call planning with the ability to develop product access messaging utilizing formulary and product sales performance data at the physician level.
- Conduct all business within compliance and regulatory guidelines.
- Provide timely feedback on marketing tactics and assess market conditions while collaborating closely with respective district manager.
- Contribute to and help foster a dynamic culture.
- Establish and maintain a high level of sales results.
- Strong Neurology sales background preferred (specifically in Parkinson's Disease).
- Develop, analyze and prioritize in order to execute territory pharmaceutical sales plans to achieve business results through compliant means.
- Uses functional and technical knowledge of pharmacology products, healthcare, pharmaceutical marketplaces, managed care, and customer markets to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Understand and execute pharmaceutical sales rep territory management and customer development.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products that enables the Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to engage in meaningful dialogue when calling on healthcare professionals.
- Establish and maintain excellent communications and sound working relationships with key internal stakeholders (field colleagues, leadership, marketing team, L&D, compliance, etc) as well as external stakeholders (physicians and relevant healthcare professionals).
- Actively participate in scheduled company sales meetings, district and regional conference calls and other business meetings.
- Ongoing training and development on our product and competitor products and continuous improvement on selling skills is critical.
This is a field-based position.
- Bachelor's Degree a must
- A minimum of 3 years of pharmaceutical experience. neurology experience is preferred.
- Valid U.S. driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Candidate must reside within 20 miles of assigned geographic territory
- Documented sales awards and achievements.
- Ability to travel including overnight travel.
- Strong organization skills, along with excellent oral presentation and communication skills
- Base salary + uncapped incentive compensation
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and disability coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Two weeks paid vacation, 9 paid holidays plus floating holidays and sick leave
Company vehicle with gas card, cell phone allowance and company credit card
Equal Opportunity Employer
Alora Pharmaceuticals, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.