VitalAire Canada is the Canadian home healthcare subsidiary of Air Liquide, the world leader in gases, medical technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare. VitalAire empowers patients who have sleep apnea or require home oxygen therapy through ongoing respiratory support and compliance.
Here’s what you will do
VitalAire is currently recruiting an energetic and motivated full-time Sales Representative, Medgas for our Langley, B.C location.
The Sales Representative, Medgas is responsible for selling medical gas piping systems including source (bulk systems, oxygen concentrators, medical air and medical vacuum systems, medical air quality control systems, alarms, outlets, etc.) and related service offers while cross-promoting VitalAire’s clinical product offering. This position requires extensive road travel, including overnight stays at times.
- Navigates a system of stakeholders, including facility management, risk management, clinicians, purchasers, consulting engineers, and contractors and works with them using collaborative selling methods.
- Network at select trade shows and conferences, while organizing product presentations and Lunch and Learn events.
- Maps and covers the territory, while creating a territory action plan according to territory and business unit objectives.
- Identifies business opportunities by researching the marketplace.
- Services existing accounts by meeting regularly and as required to provide information on new and existing products and services.
- Learns customer pain points and solves them with Air Liquide Healthcare products and services.
- Presents information on products and services, including demonstrating product use and effectiveness, while providing quotations.
- Meets targets (financial and other) by selling according to business unit sales & marketing plan.
- Gathers marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, the competition, trends, and maintaining historical records on area and customer preferences and sales
- Maintains timely and accurate records of opportunities, activities, and contacts in CRM database (SalesForce)
Here’s what you will need
- 3-5 years capital sales experience, with a strong preference for the healthcare sector. Previous sales experience with the corresponding Health Authorities and acute care facilities is a definite asset.
- Previous experience selling vacuum pumps, air compressors, and construction products is an asset. Strong understanding of various construction models, including P3, Lump Sum Tender, Construction Management, and Performance Contracting is an asset.
- Ability to interpret construction documents, including written specifications and blueprints, is a definite asset
- Computer skills with good knowledge of Google office Suite (e.g, Gmail, Doc Sheets)
- College Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical and/or Industrial Administration, or Commerce
Here’s why you should join
- Competitive salary, plus bonus and vacation
- Competitive benefit flex package & pension plan
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
VitalAire Canada Inc. provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Reference: CA04364