This role would join the growing global based team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment. You will be comfortable working within a creative environment on a wide variety of projects.
Working with our Product, Content and Marketing teams, the successful candidate should be self-motivated, creative and proactive with demonstrable leadership qualities. He/she will work closely with product owners, internal stakeholders and development teams to deliver new features and websites from wireframe, to concept to production, and will be expected to produce design and eCommerce solutions that meet the latest industry standards while meeting briefs provided by GAN’s clients, predominantly from the US market.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
Conceptualise creative ideas with clients and create briefs that deliver exceptional digital experiences
Communicate design ideas using wireframes and prototypes
Create market-leading, mobile-first digital designs
Demonstrate and receive feedback on design iterations
Producing and iterating UI designs (sketches, wireframes and detailed designs) based on journey maps, user epics, user stories and UX designs
Participating in workshops with Product Owners, Business Analysts, UX/UI designers and stakeholders to identify and map existing and potential user journeys
Help establish design guidelines, standards, and usability and accessibility best practices
Source new and innovative design ideas within the digital space in line with current design trends and usability best practices
Proactively contributing to continuous improvement in analysis and design processes
Maintain a deep understanding of e-commerce and the market needs
Be accountable for time estimates provided for design work and ensure that work is completed on time
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- A natural flair for creative design, including layout/composition, typography, and aesthetic coherence
- Full understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Proven UX/UI Design ability and wireframing experience
- Good knowledge of eCommerce user experience best practices
- Advanced knowledge of Figma including components, shared libraries, prototyping and Auto-Layout
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe CS Suite.
- Good design portfolio showcasing talent on web and mobile
- Some previous experience managing a previous design teams’ workloads and helping improve their team members’ skill sets.
- Demonstrable knowledge of how everything translates from one device to another.
- An ability to manage multiple projects at any one time to ensure stakeholders requirements are met.
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Well acquainted with user experience and Interface best practice methodologies and design.
- Love of design and UI/UX to deliver products customers will love to use.
- Self-motivated, organized and responsible.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to various client corporate cultures
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience using JIRA issue tracking and project management tools.
- Some understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Previous experience managing stakeholders across multiple time zones.
- Experience in iGaming, sports betting, computer game or similar Industry.
An engaging and impressive portfolio is absolutely essential to be considered suitable for this role
Travel Requirements: This role may require travel to our other European GAN offices.