Company DescriptionUvaro helps people realize their true potential. We blend training, technology, and work experience into a single career accelerator for sales.
We’re on a mission to help the world’s professionals lead more fulfilling careers - from their first job to their last. At Uvaro, we’ve created a better way to help everyday people launch and grow successful and rewarding careers in tech.
We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for an Admissions Consultant to help us realize our vision.
That’s where you come in! If you are looking to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment that delivers life-changing impact every day, then we should talk. The Admissions Consultant is responsible for helping qualified applicants take ownership of their careers b y enrolling in Uvaro. This dynamic position requires the ability to run a best-in-class customer-centric sales cycle.
If you are a dedicated problem-solver and are ready to make a huge impact in a growing company, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate is:
- Impact driven and motivated by helping others
- An active and empathetic listener
- A conversationalist with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Effective at problem solving and solution selling
- Excellent at motivating others
- Highly adaptable
- Proactive, self-motivated, and takes initiative
- Self-disciplined and works autonomously
- A collaborative worker and team player
In this role you’ll:
- Manage inbound leads process, and use tech stack (HubSpot, SalesLoft, Gong) to execute outbound calls/emails to program candidates
- Understand Uvaro’s offerings and effectively map applicant needs and goals to our solutions
- Nurture program candidates through a combination of rapid-response to inbound applications and reaching out through email, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Host regular information sessions with program candidates
- Assess candidate qualifications using automated and manual tools, and by conducting phone and video interviews
- Enroll qualified candidates into the Uvaro program by preparing enrollment packages, answering questions, assisting them with our ISA program manager, and ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely manner prior to the program start date
- Enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into Hubspot
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Work closely with sales and marketing team members to achieve company goals
- Follow up on campaigns and provide detailed feedback on the success of each campaign
- Ensure that all new leads are processed within agreed upon SLAs
- Schedule meetings between program candidates and members of our other teams, such as Customer Excellence
In the first six months you’ll:
- Be fully integrated with our company
- Be working independently
- Be ramped on our tech stack, internal tools, and processes
- Be running info sessions for potential candidates independently
- Have already seen some of your program candidates graduate the program
- Begin ramping on new tools as we upgrade our systems
What we’re looking for:
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the qualifications listed below - we are particularly interested in someone who adapts quickly to change and learns quickly, so if you don’t meet some of the criteria below but think you’re up for the challenge, please still reach out - we’d love to talk to you!
- 1+ years of successful sales development experienced experience in B2B software or B2C services is a plus
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work occasional evenings or weekends
- Demonstrated success of achieving monthly goal attainment
- Experience handling a sales pipeline in a CRM system (Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Proven history of being adaptable and having a growth mindset
What We’re Offering
- Competitive compensation, health benefits, and equity
- Flex work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- A remote-first work environment, and the opportunity to work with a close-knit, international team
- The opportunity to get in early at a promising startup in the emerging field of tech-enabled education
- A dedicated team with a values-driven culture, with a proven history of investing in individual growth and career development.
- An unprecedented opportunity to grow your network by placing employees at virtually every high-growth tech company in North America
If this opportunity excites you, and you believe you’re the right fit, we want to hear from you!
At Uvaro, we understand the value of having a diverse and inclusive team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.