Lifestyle Perfected Massive Transformative Purpose:
Emotional Intelligence for All
The Lifestyle Perfected SaaS platform provides companies easy and effective access to emotional intelligence for peak performance.
We have created a Software as a Service company that automates coaching, empowering our corporate clients to bring awareness to and visualize their team’s feelings, beliefs and actions in order to shift them to what they want and produce better results.
About the role:
We are looking for a relentless and customer oriented Account Executive to provide demos and solution based selling to qualified opportunities generated through various marketing channels to produce improvement in sales results and overall business growth. You must have a deep understanding of enterprise software sales, love for personal development and curiosity to have in-depth knowledge of all company products and services. A love for supporting prospects in achieving their dreams and the skills and industry knowledge required to sell them.
The right candidate will have the optimal blend of passion for service, sales expertise, creativity, and analytics focus. You must be a team player who has an appreciation of what it takes to convert an opportunity into a lifelong client and part of the Lifestyle Perfected Family
We’re especially looking for someone with great communication and emotional intelligence skills, as you will interact and be a sort of personal advisor to prospective clients, current clients, and team members on a daily basis. Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
Benefits from working for Lifestyle Perfected:
- Sales commission on top of fixed salary
- Flexible schedule, 8 hours overlap between PST and EST
- Create from any location in the world
- Weekly Personal Development Sessions
- Support top social impact CEOs
Goals for the role in close collaboration with Marketing and Customer Success teams:
- Meet and exceed sales targets each week/month.
- Conduct 35 qualified opportunity meetings per month as generated by marketing channels.
- Maintain a minimum 10% closing ratio from qualified opportunities to close.
- Consistently achieve a 50% conversion rate from Shared Vision meeting to Contracted Client.
- Increase Share of Wallet by engaging clients into increasing their spend within the Lifestyle Perfected product wallet with 50% of clients purchasing another Lifestyle Perfected product within 6 months of their first purchase.
- Learn, understand and be able to communicate our product and service offering extremely well.
- Truly care about prospects’ lives, well-being, and performance, knowing how to create a long-term and valuable relationship with Lifestyle Perfected at every sales touchpoint.
- Develop and execute a lead nurturing plan that provides valuable information and experience for prospects.
- Help to develop and implement a strategic sales plan to achieve company goals for products and services.
- Creating detailed sales plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from marketing qualified leads to securing deals.
- Coordinating and attending meetings with sales qualified leads alongside the VP of Sales.
- Manage Copper CRM leads and ActiveCampaign, and coordinate with the Marketing team and VP of Sales.
- Identify client requirements, needs and wants and document those for the Customer Success team.
- Monitor and report sales activity in Copper CRM.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to perform market research and optimize lead generation for reaching our ideal target client.
- Engage prospective clients to qualify their interest and readiness to engage.
- Educate and nurture prospects, conduct a demo with each opportunity and share what Lifestyle Perfected does to assist them in identifying how it can help them.
- Effectively manage and update Copper (our CRM system) and ActiveCampaign.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Monitor prospect preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts.
- Attend to prospect needs and then make an appropriate suggestion to make a sale.
- Follow up and communicate with prospects with joy, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Collaborate on the structure of KPIs for all product lines and execute on sales strategy to achieve and grow Lifestyle Perfected.
- Collaborate with Data Analysts to track and report on all Sales & Marketing KPIs and metrics.
- Attend all appropriate Sales meetings, taking notes, and adding action items in the CRM system (Copper) and ActiveCampaign.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for initiating new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Respond to concerns from clients and give after-sales support when requested.
- 2 - 5+ years experience with demonstrated success working in a SaaS sales role.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field a plus.
- Expert communicator with high attention to detail and a passion for working with a team.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in a startup environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, strategic thinking, and business acumen.
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints.
- Takes initiative and works well independently.
- Comfortable working in the US time zone.
Let’s create easy access to emotional alignment to feel our best, increase performance and make a better world!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission, Freelance
Pay: From $1,500.00 per month
- SaaS: 2 years (required)
- English (required)