CPI Security, a leader in the security and automation solutions industry, is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join our growing team! As an Outside Sales Representative, you will lead our mission to make every day safer for our community by working directly with customers to identify and meet their security and automation needs.
This is more than “just a sales job” – it’s your chance for a fulfilling and purpose-driven career that provides opportunities for growth, stability, and competitive pay and benefits.
What’s In It For You!
- Aggressive pay that includes 100% uncapped commissions PLUS monthly bonuses, PLUS, incentives, prizes, awards, contests, PLUS PLC trips fully paid for top performers annually, PLUS career mobility. This is more than a job!
- Company fuel card, company equipment provided (i.e. iphone, ipad)…BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR INCOME!
- Comprehensive and on-going paid training when you start, includes leadership development. WE INVEST IN YOU!
- Engaging and fun company culture that’s made up of diverse people.
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities. CPI partners with organizations that share our mission to save and improve lives, particularly focusing on underserved communities.
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options.
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO).
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match.
- Education assistance – we encourage & support our employees who want to improve their skills and further their education for advancement.
- Talk about perks! An on-site state of the art corporate fitness facility, onsite café, walking trail, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director.
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards, PLUS a Rolex watch at 10 years of service!
- Effectively communicate CPI Security’s value, product vision, and capabilities to potential customers
- Self-generate customer connect opportunities, in addition to company leads, to meet or exceed sales targets
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationship with customers and potential customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- Maintain a schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned location
- Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
- Work closely with Sales Manager and team to ensure goal is achieved
Who should apply?
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience preferred, but will train the right individual
- Highly driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and integrity
- Strong time-management, organizational and prioritization abilities
- Knowledge of local market
- Demonstrates strong communications skills and professional credibility to influence sales leaders and professionals
- Detail-oriented, creative, and decisive
- Ability to adopt to quick business changes
- Experience working with a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce) is a plus