Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
- Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
- Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
- Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Senior Account Manager role.
- You’ll execute on the mission and vision by managing client requests and deployments to ensure company success and expansion within existing client portfolios. The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for communicating status changes, updates, or defects to the client with appropriate urgency and frequency, leveraging automation and helpdesk processes where feasible.
- You’ll support client requests via the HealthSparq Support Center by creating tickets when necessary and following through on a wide variety of client requests, managing and tracking in the ticketing system appropriately.
- You’ll be responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
- You’ll ensure that all internal and external processes and procedures are completed, and all quality standards are met.
- You’ll have the ability to understand company capability and product services to effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
- You’ll partner with sales to identify growth opportunities for upsell and cross sell or products and have the ability to facilitate necessary activity for sales to engage and close new business.
- You’ll foster collaborative relationships within HealthSparq, acting as a liaison between customers and staff to continuously improve service and ensure account retention.
- You’ll handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and independently in order to meet deadlines, while providing support to junior staff.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 5+ years’ experience in project and customer management experience to:
- Manage complex client accounts with minimal oversight from Lead Account Managers.
- Drive continuous improvement of products and processes internally through careful consideration of customer feedback.
- Manage project outcomes through collection of project estimates, effective project planning, task definition, scope management, resource allocation and negotiation, risk mitigation, cost management and stakeholder communication.
- Establish and maintain relationships with project, sales and development teams.
- Serve as a key contributor responsible for maintaining and improving annual reoccurring revenue (ARR) by means of account retention and growth.
- Effectively present customer account strategies to internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate both in verbal and written communication, including the ability to conduct clear, concise and compelling presentations directly to client groups.
- Communicate successfully among peers and management in cross-departments.
You’ll use your exceptional communication and leadership skills to:
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You maintain an in-depth understanding and knowledge of HealthSparq products and services.
- You are proficient with CRM tools to document and track client interactions while also maintaining and updating client contact information.
- You successfully and effectively communicate and distribute product documentation, marketing support materials, product feature requests, SLA reports, and delegation agreements.
- Individuals in the Senior Account Manager role can move in a more linear career path to a Lead Account Manager position (overseeing larger, more complex client accounts while managing junior Account Managers).
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Where You’ll Go From Here