Application due 2021-09-01
- Not Available
- Not applicable
- Kernersville, North Carolina, United States
Door Systems, part of ASSA ABLOY, is the world’s largest manufacturer of automated doors, high performance doors, residential doors and docking systems, is seeking candidates for Industrial Sales Representative for our Commercial Door and Docking Solutions Business Area. This position will be based in Kernersville, NC.
As an Industrial Sales Representative, you will work within an outlined territory to represent industrial equipment to existing clients and prospects such as general contractors, leading manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, distribution centers and corporate/national offices. Candidates will be responsible for growing their territory by developing and implementing a strategic territory plan, documenting progress, estimating and closing projects within the defined segment.
What you will be doing
Working with Sales Managers to establish selling strategies and tactics that result in new account business generation
- Scheduling and completing weekly prospecting activities to include cold calling and tele-prospecting
- Achieve annual sales targets and average weekly revenue quotas on a consistent basis
- Updating sales business plans on a monthly basis to optimize your sales results
- Analyze prospective customers needs and meet those needs via proposals, negotiations and business contracts
- Show continual professional development in industry, sales abilities and time management.
What we are looking for
Minimum of 2 years of successful outside or inside business-to-business sales experience
- Industrial experience strongly preferred
- Documented records of sales achievements – procurement of new sales/development
- Highly ambitious and driven
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals and overcome obstacles
- Enthusiastic drive to succeed with obvious confidence and competitive nature
- Superior prospecting and customer relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with a high level of integrity
- Skill negotiation, presentation, closing abilities
- Mechanical aptitude
Let’s open the doors to the future – together!
Working for Door Systems means that you will be part of a dynamic environment, developing innovative solutions to improve our customers’ lives. As the global leader in door opening solutions, we are using the latest technologies to open doors to events, hospitals, education, homes, hotels, airports and businesses. Joining Door Systems means being part of a fast-moving company with many opportunities.
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.