Joining Tipalti means you're stepping onto a fintech unicorn rocketship pointed towards greatness. We're the financial operations experts powering high-velocity companies and eliminating the pain in payments. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the payables workload for finance and accounting departments. Our AI-driven technology does the work no one wants to do, and we do it better than anyone.
- Administer all sales variable payments, including commissions, draws, MBOs, and SPIFFs in accordance with the monthly commission process for all commissionable employees
- Ensure accurate and timely distribution of individual sales compensation documents to a global sales organization
- Resolve commissions disputes and inquiries and process corrections and adjustments
- Understand and apply the commission plan consistently, ensuring commissions calculations comply with policies and manages exception requests
- Participate in building a global sales compensation team, administering appropriate technologies, and incorporating best practices
- Support Sales leadership, Sales Operations, and Finance teams with compensation metrics and reporting, including cost of sales analysis month to month and quarter to quarter
- Create and document business processes for monthly/quarterly close, commission accounting tasks, and audits; perform monthly audits and data reviews to ensure commission accuracy
- Set up and maintain all commission plan participants, including new hires, terminations, and in-year and/or year-over-year changes
- Proactively recommend and deliver process improvements
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a Finance or related Sales Operations role
- Experience at a high-growth technology company is a plus
- Bachelor Degree required; preferably in Finance, Economics, or related field
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills; advanced skills in MS Excel
- Experience in automated sales commissions systems or database management software, and their set-up and operation, is a plus but not required (e.g. CIQ, Xactly, Callidus, Anaplan, Oracle, SQL, EIM, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in a collaborative, start-up-paced environment, proven attention to detail, good business acumen and awareness of business trends, high degree of motivation, responsibility, and flexibility
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oï¬€ers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Job Candidate Privacy Notice | Tipalti