The sole focus of the Acquisitions Specialist is to produce purchase contracts. A robust lead generation team will provide a steady flow of appointments booked with qualified leads for you. You will be supported on the back end by an escrow team that will handle all of the details after going into the contract. Your sole objective is to execute the sales process developed by the company prior to, during, and after each appointment and meet and/or exceed all performance metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. This role requires a persuasive relationship builder with excellent interpersonal skills and who has an unrelenting focus on the hunt and close. You are assertive, results-oriented and nothing gets in your way or deters you from closing the deal. You live for the sale and are a true deal closer. Relationship-building skills, listening skills, and people-building skills will be the key to success in this position. Earning potential for this role will be significant for competitive, motivated, and results-oriented individuals.
- Uphold and model Osborne Homes' core values of open-mindedness, urgency, accountability, transparency, and innovation at all times
- Meet all daily and weekly phone call metrics, talk time, appointments completed, offers made, and contracts obtained
- Participate in daily morning Home Buying team Huddle
- Attend all in-person or phone appointments booked for you by the inside sales team and execute the sales process as specified by Osborne Homes
- Participate in weekly meetings with the sales manager to review your recorded phone appointments and participate in role-playing, and improvement opportunities
- Track all leads and appointments consistently and accurately in Salesforce database
- Foster and maintain relationships with potential sellers and understand and speak to their pain point/s
- Meet with clients to present offers in their homes or remotely
- Assertive, persistent, and follow-up on all offers made to facilitate the sale
- Face-to-face and remote selling experience required
- Assertive, personable, communicative, and outgoing attitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Highly effective communication and negotiation skills
- Salesforce CRM experience - preferred
- Highly competitive and results-driven personality
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $150,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- How do you feel about training and education?
- How do you feel about call listening and being coached?
- How do you feel about sales scripts?
- How do feel about following a structured sales process?
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Multiple locations