Responsible to meet, make introductions, and ensure that all arrangements and requirements are gathered for all group and function business. Read and analyze Banquet Event Orders (BEO) and sales forms in order to gather guests’ requirements and time lines. Determine proper set up of buffet and audio visuals as well as also give attention to any special guest needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and improve the reputation of the hotel by offering a very personalized style of service as per the hotels standard operating procedures.
- Timely attend to all the telephone calls using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate telephone etiquette.
- Assist with typing of the banquet and sales correspondence, i.e. answering mail, confirming banquet arrangements, menus, BEO, FP, memos etc.
- Promptly respond to all inquiries.
- Compose, publish and distribute Banquet Event Order (BEO) and group resumes to all department heads and personnel who are involved in servicing the guest needs.
- Work with management and other personnel in carrying out special requirements and duties necessary in adding to the guest’s general comfort and well-being.
- Distribute promptly, to all departments, a notice of any change in the Banquet Event Order (BEO) and group resumes.
- Prepare signage and menu items for all banquet events function.
- Sending banquet event proposals and group room block proposals to guests and being in timely contact with them.
- Call guest to remind them of cut-off dates.
- Ensure prompt responses for all inquiry via telephone, fax, and email.
- Ensure that all the administrative documents are prepared for the Director of Sales.
- Act as a liaison between all related hotel departments and host of the function.
- Ensure orders and requisitions for the catering and banquet departments are completed.
- Responsible to attend periodic sales meetings and circulate minutes of the meetings.
- Maintaining the entire sales correspondence data base, departmental reports, and client information
- Coordinate with banquet operations on a timely basis to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Updating DSR (Daily sales Report) and revenue projection on a daily basis.
- Update banquets and room blocks calendar on the sales and catering software.
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
Claremont Companies is an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/D/V
- High school Diploma or GED
- 1 year of Hotel Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Prefer experience in Property Management Software, Delphi Sales, Catering, OnQ Sales and Catering and SalePro software as an added advantage.
- Flexible schedule; night and weekend availability maybe necessary for certain events or event preparation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location