B2B Business Development Manager
Energy Efficiency Solutions
E-Pro Canada is a proudly Canadian business providing best-in-class energy efficiency upgrades, LED lighting retrofits, solar energy systems, LED signage, digital displays and electrical work for commercial, industrial, institutional and residential clients throughout Canada.
We are trusted advisors to clients who wish to improve their profitability, enhance workplace safety and productivity, and contribute to creating a more sustainable environment.
E-Pro Canada is growing, and we need to add to our team.
As a B2B Business Development Manager, you will provide potential customers with energy efficient solutions and products, helping businesses become smart energy consumers. As well, you will be part of an industry that is at the forefront of our environmental and economic future.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Generate business by working with assigned and self-generated leads and accounts to help them reduce their energy consumption by adopting LED lighting, and other energy efficient solutions.
· Create new business opportunities through market research and networking.
· Meet with business owners and managers through appointments, walk-in, cold calling, networking events, etc., to communicate the values of energy efficient building solutions.
· Participate in corporate marketing efforts to generate more business opportunities.
· Participate in corporate training to maintain a high level of product and technical knowledge in an evolving industry.
· Develop and execute a personal business plan.
· Provide timely and accurate information using our corporate CRM.
Qualifications and Skills
· An entrepreneurial approach to business.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Highly motivated to sell with a desire to succeed.
· Customer focused, results oriented.
· Strong time management skills.
· Proficiency with computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Position requires the candidates have their own vehicle, and Class 5 driver license.
· Location: Calgary and Red Deer
· An uncapped 100% commission plan in a growing market environment.
-A generous performance bonus.
· We will provide full training, personal development opportunities, and future promotion opportunities.
· Opportunities to be mentored by senior managers.
· Access to an extensive selection of high-quality LED and Solar products.
· Full corporate support based in Edmonton Alberta.
Expected start date: 2021-09-01
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday