KBX Technology Solutions, LLC in Green Bay, WI is seeking an Agile IT Business Analyst (Agile BA) that is responsible for enabling high quality business solutions in an Agile context that deliver value-based business outcomes. The Agile BA works as part of the delivery team to facilitate clear and open communication between business stakeholders, developers, and the product owner.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work as part of an Agile team to deliver high quality business solutions
- Engage with subject matter experts to identify and develop user stories with business-driven acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Proactively support the uplift of Agile practices and foster a culture of continual service improvement
- Support team members with their understanding of user stories
- Participate in and help facilitate relevant Agile ceremonies and rituals: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Retrospective
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of professional experience within the Logistics and Supply Chain industry working with a (TMS)
- Experience in a business analyst role, capturing requirements related to internal/external customers, documenting, and mapping current business process.
- Experience creating user stories and working with software developers to create technical specifications
- Testing developed solutions based on customer requirements along with regression testing
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with carrier contract and rate loading
- Agile experience with structured deployment approaches and software implementation methodologies
- Certification in one or more Agile methods and relevant business analysis methods
- Good knowledge on SQL, whether Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle a must.
- Excellent organization and technical problem-solving skills based in detailed analysis.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field
For this position we anticipate paying $60,000 to $100,000 per year.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com