Get started on an exciting career at Element!
Element employees make a difference in the lives of others every day. We are re-defining the fleet management industry to be people first, then business – delivering on our promise of a superior client experience. This takes hard work and innovation, and we need more like-minded people on our team.
What We Need
We are looking for an Associate Account Manager who will play a critical part in engineering top-notch products and services in a unique industry and at a rapidly growing organization.
- Resourceful, persistent, entrepreneurial, and driven to exceed targets?
- Skilled with the strong ability to uncover needs, overcome sales objections, and be persuasive?
As the Associate Account Manager , you will play a key role in developing and maintaining effective relationships within existing Small Fleet customer portfolio to ensure sustaining and growing existing revenue, win repeat business, and achieve growth targets by executing on proactive client renewals (RFPSs), pricing optimization and share of wallet opportunities.
A Day in the Life
- Proactive outreach and/or active discussions with existing customer portfolio to uncover opportunities and requirements
- Develop creative solutions to help meet customer needs, goals, and objectives
- Articulate Element’s value proposition and suite of products and services, manage / overcome objections and address outstanding client escalations, questions, and concerns
- Work hand in hand with Account Managers to support and achieve growth and retention targets
- High School Diploma/equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree highly desired
- Must be bilingual (French and English)
- Proven track record with a minimum of 2 years in strategic account management or related position.
- Experience and comfortable working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to identify, and close opportunities within existing client portfolio (i.e. Share of Wallet Opportunities, Proactive Client Renewals and Pricing Optimization).
- Experience within the fleet / vehicle management or a related industry is desirable
- Must possess strong sensitivity to customer’s needs; ability to identify pain points and turn them into opportunities
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to be organized, prioritize workload and execute plans effectively
- Ability to travel (when safe to resume) up to 25%
- A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and accountability
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits that serve the needs of you and your family and foster a culture of wellness
- Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time-off programs (vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
- Flexible work environments
Applicants will be required to undergo a background check only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
Element Fleet Management and its wholly owned subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please send an email to [email protected] or call (800) 665-9744.