Join the Registrar Corp Team!
This is a remote position. Gain valuable experience in navigating compliance with FDA regulations. Enjoy merit-based bonuses as well as a comprehensive benefits package, including Simple IRA, medical, dental, and life insurance.
The Client Services- Inside Sales explains U.S. Food and Drug Administration requirements for food, beverages, medical devices, drugs, and cosmetics; proposing company services to prospects who contact us.
$30,000 per year
The Regulatory Advisor is responsible for educating prospective and current clients on U.S. Food and Drug Administration requirements for food, beverages, medical devices, drugs, and cosmetics and selling Registrar Corp’s solutions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of U.S. FDA requirements for food, beverages, medical devices, drugs, and cosmetics in order to best assist prospective and current clients.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Registrar Corp’s solutions, pricing, and industry standards.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, which includes identifying and initiating new sales opportunities, securing meetings with prospects, delivering sales presentations, and negotiating contracts.
- Maintain ongoing relationship management of existing clients for the generation of new and ongoing sales.
- Communicate effectively with business executives, managers, and supervisory level contacts.
- Identify and qualify key decision-makers within target businesses.
- Understand the prospect's business environment and communicate our value proposition.
- Negotiate and close business to meet sales objectives
- Participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Utilize interoffice communication software such as ContactDirect, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype, and Gmail.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, or another closely related field of study.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in an inside sales position.
- Foreign language skills (particularly Spanish) a plus.
Telework is available for this position.
- Thorough, applied understanding of FDA regulations and business-to-business sales strategies.
- Proven success in achieving sales goals selling to C-Level executives.
- Ability to source, identify, and develop new sales opportunities.
- Experience nurturing opportunities and closing the business.
- Ability to diagnose prospect needs and build relationships through a consultative approach.
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing, and listening skills.
- Ability to quickly build credibility with an executive-level audience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills with the capability to support multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong technical (system) and computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smart phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and other presentation materials.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some night and weekend work may be required.
Registrar Corp provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- What is your desired compensation?
- B2B sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location