The Salesforce Administrator will configure and maintain the Salesforce.com application for Info-Tech Research Group to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions to meet business needs for those departments currently using Salesforce.com. Working on the Sales Operations team as a Salesforce.com Administrator, you will work closely with stakeholders to deliver complete solutions to internal clients.
Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in SalesForce technologies and comfortable in a dynamic, innovative atmosphere with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce.
- Maintain users, roles, profiles, security settings, access settings, sharing rules etc.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts in accordance with sales territories.
- Identifying substandard entries and working with users to rectify, striving to continually improve the process.
- Lead / Assist with user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting, and delivering training.
- Research changes in upcoming releases of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity. Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Contribute technical expertise to business projects and create solutions to meet challenges (including performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements).
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
Education and Technical Skills
- College or University degree is required.
- Salesforce Certification is required.
- 5-10 years of experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and maintenance of Salesforce.
- Experience with Lightning.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
Our ideal candidate is/has:
- Organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Proven ability to independently perform configuration, testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com software and system administration.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Solid business analysis skills. Must have good inter-personal skills and be able to mentor & motivate team members.
- Comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from an operational and technical perspective.
- Can handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines.
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects.
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.