Bolton & Menk is now accepting applications for an IT Support Technician – Mobile Technologies to join our team! As a Top175 Workplace, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team of professionals and help make a difference in our local communities!
As an IT Support Technician – Mobile Technologies you will be the key person handling the acquisition and support of BMI mobile devices to include cell phones and tablets, among others. As a member of the IT staff, you will also help support and maintain in-house computer systems, networks, desktops and peripherals for our growing firm of over 800 employees. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all hardware and software, while ensuring optimal performance. In this role you will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, while providing end user training and assistance where needed.
What we are looking for:
- Associate degree and experience in a related computer field or 4 years relevant work experience
- Corporate experience with cell phone carriers including device acquisition, remote activation, plans and other associated tasks
- Familiarity with iPhones, iPads and Androids.
- Experience with Datacards/MiFi's/Hotspots
- Knowledge and hands on experience with networks, servers and PC hardware/software/operating systems
- Hands-on troubleshooting/support experience
- Cell phone user support and account management (preference to Verizon)
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides
- Ability to conduct research into issues and products as required
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Strong customer-service skills
- Prolonged concentration on PC monitor and keyboard use and ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Valid license and reliable transportation
- Willingness and ability to travel to and work from any/all of our locations as needed
- Experience with Mobile Device Management system (Intune preferred).
- Experience with Apple Business Manager.
- Experience supporting Apple PC’s.
- Cell phone maintenance skills.
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards
- Knowledge and hands on experience with printers and copiers (HP and Cannon preferred)
- VOIP Phone Systems experience (preference to Mitel/ShoreTel)
WHY BOLTON & MENK?
Work with a creative and hardworking team, who believe in client satisfaction and building relationships. For over 70 years Bolton & Menk, Inc. has served public and private clients with comprehensive planning, design and construction engineering and surveying services. The employees at Bolton & Menk are seeking hard working and ambitious co-workers to join us to deliver tomorrow’s leading infrastructure projects. Bolton & Menk is employee-owned, is ranked among ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms and is a Top 150 Workplace in Minnesota. With over 650 employees and 24 offices in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, North Carolina, and South Carolina there are always new challenges and career development opportunities available.
At Bolton & Menk, we value our people and provide an exceptional Total Compensation and Benefits Package to protect our most valuable asset. We are committed to the well-being of our employees and their families. Perks of being a Bolton & Menk employee include peace of mind with our benefits package and competitive compensation plan, flexible schedules and career development opportunities. Learn more here: https://www.bolton-menk.com/our-benefits
We're Social! Connect with us on Twitter @BoltonandMenk or on Facebook at BoltonandMenk
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bolton & Menk does not accept resumes from third parties.
Bolton & Menk does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party agencies in response to Bolton & Menk job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. Pre-approval from the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team is required before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate must be submitted to the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team.
Bolton & Menk, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.