Partner Operations Enablement is a new team within the NA Partner Operations organization. Our team was formed to turbo-charge the effectiveness of the Partner Operations vertical teams by ensuring their time can be spent on the highest-value activities, and that support is provided where needed and as needed by subject-matter expert teams. We will achieve this by providing centralized initiative rollouts and communications, empowering effective management of business priorities, developing and maintaining organizational knowledge, and coordinating powerful relationships with SME teams . This team is forming now, which provides an exciting opportunity to develop and execute on a strategy that impacts all of the 100+ members of the POps vertical teams and our cross functional partners.
What You'll Do
- Build strong relationships with cross functional partners and stakeholders to most effectively drive progress against the agendas they share with Partner Operations. Partner teams include Category Management, centralized POps teams, Product teams, Network Management and others.
- Support the execution of training and onboarding. This involves continued implementation of our approach to training - both for new hires and for new initiatives, vetting training materials and plans from partner teams, and orchestrating training plans as new initiatives arise.
- Develop interaction frameworks for key stakeholder and cross functional teams. POps is an extremely cross functional role that relies on subject matter expert teams to drive operational success. These relationships need to be more clearly defined with roles and responsibilities to ensure a seamless execution of our agenda.
- Communicate with internal teams the prioritization of work streams, maintain regular updates to leadership, and ensure completion of activities.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses and build reporting using GBQ and Sheets to drive decisions
What You'll Need
- 2+ years experience in one of the following fields: consulting, account management, business development, financial services, operations, tech.
- Demonstrated ability to transverse tactical execution and strategic planning
- Evidence of being a great team member in an inclusive environment
- Evidence of thoughtful and clear communication whether written or spoken
- Demonstrated evidence in meeting preparation and agenda setting either independently or cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships
- Detail oriented with strong collaboration skills and the ability to efficiently align cross functional stakeholders and leadership.
- Project management experience is a plus.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.