What's in it for you?
Crescent Electric Supply offers competitive compensation packages and a first class benefits package, along with advancement opportunities. Some of our benefits include 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans with immediate vesting and company match, Paid Volunteer Time, Merchandise Discounts, Holiday and Vacation Pay, and Flexible Spending. Here, leaders inspire, build trust and empower employees to achieve their best. At Crescent, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have the flexibility to balance your life's priorities.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, closing profitable sales orders, and processing orders received. This includes reviewing orders received to ensure customer needs are met, following through on commitments of delivery of product or information required, and proper communication of information to customers and employees who are fulfilling the order.
You will know you're a match to this position if you possess interpersonal and organizational skills, are a self-starter, detail oriented, and have the ability to multitask. Forklift experience a plus. Knowledge of electrical distribution, product applications, and sales experience preferred.
- Sell products and services, offer add-on and up-sell products that may benefit the customer, and suggest alternative products when a customer-requested product is not available.
- Execute sales effort in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the salesperson and the company.
- Work with branch personnel to provide competitive quotations.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of two years related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university is preferred.
- Current driver's license and/or CDL and ability to acquire a forklift certification.
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance.
Crescent Electric Supply offers a caring and supportive environment where employees are provided with the resources and support of a large company. Quality is a way of life at Crescent. Over the last 100 years, we’ve made every effort to continuously improve and grow as a team. As one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States, Crescent Electric Supply has over 160 locations from coast to coast with a variety of career avenues you could pursue.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do?
Check out our career overview videos on our YouTube playlist at http://www.youtube.com/user/Cescovideo .
Crescent Electric Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, pregnancy, military or veteran status, disability, or any other trait or status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.