If you are looking to join the hottest tech company in the fast-growing 3D printing market, this is the role for you. As a Service Technician, you will be a key interface to NEXA3D’s customers and the face of NEXA3D’s brand. Our Customer Success team will have the ability to think strategically about our business and our customers’ success while working in collaboration across all departments and all teams to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction to our growing list of global customers. The Service Technician will have responsibility for the installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and ongoing support under warranty, as well as customer education and training.
Your Main Tasks
Provide support to our customer base through customer service visits for installations, training, repairs, upgrades, and preventative maintenance.
- Team with reseller technicians to provide remote technical support.
- Maintain the internal fleet of printers, including the development of a maintenance recording system that can be scaled to production customers.
- Resolve customer issues promptly through our issue tracking system
- Train and certify distributors and customers to be successful. This includes building out our multi-media knowledge base and learning system, as well as on-site and web-conference live sessions. verbal, and hands-on presentations, demonstrations, and instruction.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
Associates in STEM field or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with 3D printers
- 3+ years of experience as a field technician for electro-mechanical factory equipment
- Experience with 3D CAD, CAE, and/or mesh software
- Proficiency in diagnosis and repair of electromechanical equipment