Maximize and Maintain the business from existing customers in a given territory. Building and cultivating business through existing relationships with current accounts. Under the direction of the Sales Manager – the QF Account Manager is a critical link to strong communications and sales support between our customer and the company. The QF Account Manager will provide a superior Fueling experience at all times for all lines of business in a timely, accurate and professional manner. The QF Account Manager will become the single point of contact for the customer after the hand off from the Account executive through final resolution.
This position will maintain business throughout Florida. Cellphone, mileage, and travel reimbursements will apply.
- Major Benefits: medical, dental, vision, and more
- Vacation: starting at 2 weeks/year and grows
- Sick time (32 hours/year)
- Fantastic wellness program
- Holiday's - 9 day/year
- 401k matching program
- Responsible for Maintaining and growing Tier I, II, III customers
- Meet all metrics established by management to put the correct emphasis on all Customer Tiers
- Actively identify and convert third party card customers to RFID or Advantage CFN payment platforms
- Responsible for Maintaining and growing existing cardlock accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate leads and growth opportunities to the appropriate team members
- Effectively deal with customers and challenging situations, managing and owning the issue to provide a resolution that invokes feelings of confidence, security and respect. Recognize a customer’s time is valuable and strives to address needs on first contact.
- Provides complete, accurate and helpful information; take appropriate actions with regards to resolving customer complaints, billing issues, delinquent accounts, and other necessary areas with the appropriate internal departments.
- Act on behalf of customers (a liaison) with the appropriate internal and/or external resource to address the customer’s need.
- Provides follow-up and contact the appropriate internal and/or external resources to address the customers’ needs promptly if first call resolution is not possible. Keeps commitments and proactively follow-up with customers.
- Follow up with customer within one week to ensure the problem is resolved to their satisfaction.
- Proactively initiate and provide assistance to customers on the features of the customer portal.
- Partner with Account Executive and internal support teams to meet and exceed customer's expectations.
- Update and maintain accurate customer account information.
- Other duties as assigned due to business needs.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Self-starter with experience working in the field or remotely.
- Requires the ability to process data and information from multiple sources, and effectively communicate required information to customers and sales staff.
- Requires computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Productsand Salesforce.
- Requires the ability to present a professional image and to encourage others to do the same.
- Requires strong teamwork and flexibility to accomplish goals and department deadlines.
- Requires strong customer orientation in interacting with and resolving issues in a timely, professional and positive manner.
- Must possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills.