At ImprimisRx we are working hard to help our customers navigate the realities of the healthcare market by providing innovative medications that address both clinical and economic needs. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build a quality culture organization trusted by healthcare professionals from across the US, this is your chance to join us. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to help drive new and existing customer business and provide excellent customer service.
The Pharmacy Sales Representative is primarily responsible for achieving sales objectives in the assigned geographic area through building relationships and managing the total customer experience, which includes placing proactive outbound calls, emails to established customers and potential prospects as well as following up on customer leads who have shown an interest in the ImprimisRx portfolio. Additional responsibilities will include identifying perspective customers, identifying opportunities with existing customers, and building trusting relationships through all established communications channels: Phone, Text and Chat.
The Pharmacy Sales Representative is responsible for driving and supporting sales activities on shared accounts with the direct and independent teams. Additionally, as a primary contact for key customers and our Regional Business Directors (RBD’s) for any requests or needs that wouldn’t be met through our normal channels (i.e. setting up accounts, placing orders, handling replacements andinvoicing questions). The person in this sales role will have a proven track record of success selling to multiple levels of contacts in the Physician Office, Ambulatory Surgery Center and Hospital environments. The position spends more than 50% outside of the employer’s place of work including up to 25% travel.
Coverage may include but not limited to: MN, SD, ND, IA, NE, MO, KS, OK, TX, CO, NM, MT, WY, UT, NV, ID
Identify new sales opportunities through various communication channels such as chat, text, phone and email with prospects and existing customers.
- Onboard all new clients to ImprimisRx by providing all appropriate marketing materials and acting as the first impression for the customer.
- Identify and convert prospective clients via our established communication channels.
- Compile and maintain current and accurate data for all high-profile offices (your customer base).
- Maintain confidentiality of PHI and sensitive pharmacy information.
- Act as a liaison for the office/patients and our pharmacies.
- Maintain and cultivate a relationship with our field RBD’s. (Regional Business Directors).
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Initiate proactive outbound sales calls to new and established customers in order to grow revenue.
- Develop and establish relationships with key physicians within the ophthalmic market.
- Utilize multiple forms of communication with new prospects and existing customers including email, phone, and in person visits as needed.
- Conduct research and planning to set goals for the prospects and to anticipate customer needs.
- Work to progress and convert open opportunities within their assigned customer territory base.
- Generate and analyze reports to identify established customer trends.
- Access order and inventory information to assist customers with availability, registration and ordering.
- Set-up and conduct meetings with prospects and existing customer base to convert additional business.
- Utilize resources to enhance productivity and provide optimal customer satisfaction.
- Actively participate as a key member of the Commercial team to drive success.
- Enter and maintain integrity of data in company’s CRM.
- Expected to meet quarterly set targets.
2-5 years of Pharmacy Sales experience, ophthalmic market preferred.
- Excellent understanding of order life cycle and internal systems used for ordering processing and status. Experience with GuardianRx, Salesforce, Intercom, Everyware, Oracle preferred.
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Track record of being self-sufficient, making independent decisions and achieving sales targets.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and exercise sound business judgment with critical thinking skills and high ethical standards.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed.
- Proficient in the use of CRMs and Microsoft Office software products.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including overnight stays.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Superb communication skills verbal and written i.e. Phone, Text, Chat
- Ability to relate to persons with diverse educational, socioeconomic, and ethnic backgrounds.
Exercise good judgement to handle escalated calls appropriately.
Adept at seeing change as an opportunity to improve business performance.
- Fluent in the English language with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Eligible for Quarterly Bonus compensation based on achievement of objectives.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions. While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
I acknowledge that I have read this job description in its entirety and have discussed the expectations of this position with my Supervisor. My signature below constitutes my understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.
Imprimis believes in creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value to our community of customers. Specifically, with our employees, we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, challenging our people, demonstrating a “can-do” attitude and fostering a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.