- Understanding and utilizing security software and tools.
- Customer service focus, as well as strict adherence to security compliance.
- Escalation of high level security events to proper authorities.
- Provide package handling by receiving packages, documenting deliveries.
- Badge creation, modification, and removal.
- Physical security monitoring and reporting.
- Flexential ticket reviewing and documenting.
- Research and troubleshooting access issues.
- Directing client traffic to designated areas.
- Aiding clients with customer service requests.
- Customer Service
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be computer proficient using Microsoft Office software, and other software products in use at Flexential
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to analyze and identify issues negatively impacting customer environments.
- Desire to grow and learn new technologies.
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good decision making abilities a must.
- Ability to climb ladders and work aloft
- Ability to work in cold temperature environments
- Ability to maneuver pallet jacks and lift heavy objects
- Ability to pull and install cabling
Base Pay Range: The pay range offered for this position is estimated to be an hourly rate of 15.00 - 20.00/hr., however, the actual pay range depends each candidate’s experience, qualifications, and job location.
Benefits of working at Flexential
Life and AD&D
Short Term and Long Term Disability
Leave of Absence
Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Rewards and Recognition Program
Benefits programs are subject to change at the company’s discretion