Riverwalk Retirement Residence is Verve's newest senior living community, set to open in the fall of 2022. Come join us and help make a difference in the lives of older adults! As employees at a Verve Senior Living Retirement Residence, our primary goal is to help each person, have a great day, every day! Our employees thrive on collaboration and have a passion for excellence, achieving multiple awards including the Order of Excellence in Quality, from Excellence Canada. As part of our team, the things you do are key to helping us achieve our shared vision of helping seniors live longer, better. Oh, and you’ll also have a lot of fun doing it. Want to join us?
Under the direction of the General Manager, with support from the Regional Sales and Marketing Director develops and implements home specific marketing and sales programs to achieve occupancy targets.
Minimum grade 12. Post secondary education with a preference to business administration, with a major in sales, marketing, communication or public relations, or a background in an industry related to the position: real estate, healthcare, or sales. Minimum five years of business experience, preferably in retirement, hospitality, healthcare or consumer sales sectors. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language. Must be a self starter. Must have a valid driver's license and be willing to drive own vehicle. Must have proficiency with computers and able to use Move N or related CRM program. Must be available for a flexible schedule, which will include weekends and/or evenings.
- Participates in and contributes to the Quality Improvement (CQI) program at the home.
- Markets residential suites in accordance with established sales procedures to ensure occupancy targets are met.
- Helps to plan, and implement annual marketing budget, occupancy KPI’s and sales objectives.
- Develops both new and existing potential resident contacts through structured marketing and follow-up program.
- Creating relationships with key stakeholders in the area for outreach and networking to promote the residence.
- Facilitates and ensures a smooth transition for new residents:
- Prepares and processes Tenancy Agreements accurately.
- Schedules pre move-in health-care assessments with the resident service manager or designate
- Co-ordinates move-ins and room preparations.
- Keeps MoveN / CRM program up to date.
- Provides and explains Resident Handbook and coordinates post move-in tour and visit.
- Collects and forwards pertinent information to other departments and ensures notification to corporate office.
- Co-ordinates both internal and external public relations activities.
- Conducts tours and acts as the internal and external referral source for all sales and marketing contacts and activities.
- Marketing the Community:
- Develops and implements an annual marketing plan, and updates and reviews it as needed.
- Enhances the home's community awareness/image through public speaking engagements.
- Acts as a representative at community functions as appropriate.
- Maintains ongoing contact with potential residents.
- Maintains statistics to evaluate sales and marketing effectiveness:
- Maintains complete and accurate sales records in accordance with established procedures and programs.
- Prepares marketing and sales reports for submission to the General Manager.
- Meets regularly with the General Manager and other staff to review marketing plan on an on-going basis.
- Conducts competitor survey at least annually.
- Implements the marketing objectives of the home.
- Activity follows policies and procedures of the community
- Responds to resident inquiries and concerns; follows up with general manager and department heads to ensure residents' satisfaction.
- Provides resident information for all departments by maintaining up to date resident room records, occupancy, and informs all departments of resident movement/move-ins/move-outs. (Move N/CRM)
- Attends and participates in regional marketing meetings.
- Ensures that model suites are clean and attractive on a daily basis.
- Assists with department heads in planning resident programs and services based on residents' needs and requests.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or delegated by the General Manager or Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, and Workplace Hazardous Material Information System. This includes recognizing health and safety hazards, reporting incidents, fulfilling responsibilities under the applicable legislation.
Verve Senior Living is an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We are dedicated to building a team that reflects the diversity of the residents and communities in which we live and serve. If you require accommodation for any portion of the recruitment and hiring process, please let us know.
All offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Background Check. We thank all who apply; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.