The Business Analyst will partner with center operations and finance to provide analytical tools, metrics and reporting resources that will help to monitor and measure the effectiveness of center operations towards agency revenue and business goals.
- Collaborates with center operations leads and finance team to create business analysis and develop and leverage short, medium and long term forecasting tools for financial analysis.
- In partnership with financial team, provide recommendations to leadership regarding center operations opportunities based on analysis data.
- Develop tools to promote ownership for managers with continuous drive toward automation and efficiencies.
- Develop and manage systems to track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and other ad-hoc analysis for center operations.
- Partner with center operations leadership team and finance team in creating forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on financial data, product data, business insights, and market knowledge to quantify problems and progress.
- Partners with finance team and center operations on plans and timeframes to ensure anticipated results/goals are measured and achieved.
- Provides technical and financial assistance to other programs such as Court programs and Catalyst Camps to support their enrollment and program needs.
- Lead projects as needed to improve existing business performance systems.
- Maintain current understanding of industry standards, trends, and best practices in measuring various business data points and metrics to achieve success; produces reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to management and other stakeholder groups.
- Develop consistent systems and processes to research, analyze, assess and evaluate new opportunities.
- Continual improvement on skills in business analytics and business strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field required. MBA Preferred.
- Min 5-7 years of experience in business analysis, statistics or related field.
- Experience processing, analyzing, and interpreting data sets in order to make business recommendations and decisions.
- Experience working on multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Must be able to retrieve and interpret complex data, develop reports, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software program.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate, and organize.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems.
- Ability to act as a team player
- Career Development and Training
- Discounted Childcare
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick Time
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Discounts
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.