DecisivEdge is seeking a self-motivated individual to represent our 5thPort solution, a cutting-edge engagement, and eConsent platform, to the clinical research industry segment. The successful candidate will have quarterly and annual sales goals and will help increase both brand awareness in the industry and generate revenue for the Company. Travel is required in this role.
The candidate must have a proven track record selling into the clinical research/ pharmaceutical space.
- Leverage industry connections and act as an outside sales representative for the Company’s products and services created for the clinical research community
- Effectively navigate the institutional research, CRO, and clinical pharma landscape
- Staff and represent 5thPort at relevant industry conferences and trade shows
- Identify, segment, and target specific accounts by researching, developing, and validating new prospects
- Develop a deep understanding of 5thPort’s features and benefits and create a unique selling proposition to present to prospects
- Work with other team members, as needed, to propose solutions and close deals.
Job Location: 15 Allstate Parkway, Suite 301, Markham, ON L3R 5B4
(Please note that the position requires you to sit at the above office location, 5 days a week.)
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or related field required, Medical-related certifications preferred
- At least 5-years experience selling into the Institutional Research, Clinical Research, and/or Pharmaceutical space
- Past experience independently building and managing successful relationships with clients in a sales capacity, preferably selling technology solutions
- Past experience working in, and being successful in a start-up environment
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of health care, pharmaceutical marketing, clinical trials, and trends in digital marketing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to speak with a variety of stakeholders in each organization
- Schedule and execute product demonstrations in person or remotely
- Represent 5thPort at State, Regional, and National healthcare conferences
- Expected to take initiative, think creatively, work independently, and be productive
- Outgoing and friendly personality and the ability to connect with a variety of stakeholders
- Self-motivated and understands how to effectively navigate the sales cycle
- Proven track record of success such as exceeding sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
5thPort is 5thPort is a health-tech company focused on improving outcomes through better patient engagement. The 5thPort digital engagement platform educates patients and caregivers using easy-to-understand, high-quality videos followed by simple comprehension testing. The platform includes a next-generation informed consent process that is specifically designed to encourage a meaningful conversation with the provider. The multi-lingual capable platform streamlines office workflow, handling multiple procedure-based consents dynamically. Simply put, 5thPort puts the “informed” in informed consent. The education and the patient component of the informed consent process can be completed at home or in the office without the intervention of medical staff. The entire patient encounter is “logged”, providing detailed date and time-stamped documentation.