If interested and qualified, please submit a cover letter, expected wage, and wage history along with your resume.
Pioneer Promo is a company owned by the Automobile Dealers Association of North Dakota & Pioneer Equipment Dealers Association. We are a trusted promotional advertising resource for automobile and farm equipment dealers in North Dakota, Minnesota, South Dakota, as well as various other companies around the United States. We are committed to providing quality custom imprinted products with the highest level of customer service in the industry. Our team culture is one that is both business professional, and personal. We work hard, individually and as a team, while still taking time to build relationships with our customers and each other.
JOB DESCRIPTION & DUTIES
As a Territory Sales Representative (TSR), your purpose will be to sell promotional products and decorated apparel, and to build relationships with customers within your assigned territory. You will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within your assigned territory. You will also be tasked with promoting Association participation.
As a TSR, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Promoting, selling, and securing orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in Western and Central North Dakota, in an effort to generate new business for the organization.
- Tracking communications in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Visiting with current and potential customers in-person and via phone to ensure a strong relationship is developed and to increase sales.
- Promoting participation in the Association and selling the benefits of purchasing health insurance through the Association while conducting sales calls.
You will also accept additional responsibilities as assigned as part of the staff of the Automobile Dealers Association of North Dakota and the Pioneer Equipment Dealers Association.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree in sales-related program, + 2 years of experience in sales preferred.
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, organizational skills, and strong communication/writing skills are a must.
- Valid driver’s license with a driving record insurable by the company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Expected to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Competent in math skills required for sales and marketing activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- This position would require an individual to be located in North Dakota and travel the western and central parts of North Dakota to call on customers on a regular basis. Is this something that you would be interested in and able to accomplish?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
- On the road