Dade County Water & Energy is an independent an independent, authorized Kinetico dealer. We offer a wide range of industry-leading water and air purification products. Kinetico has been around for over 50 years and the company is now interviewing for talented outside sales representatives.
Outside Sales Representative
General Job Description
As a Sales Representative for Kinetico you will visit homeowners for pre-set, pre-qualified appointmentsto conduct a water analysis and demonstration to educate homeowners on the quality of water in their homes. This will allow an opportunity to offer a whole-house water treatment solution and auxiliary options. A successful Sales Representative will have a high closing percentage through professional, ethical practices. This is a key role in the organization because it is a direct revenue generating position and serves as a representation of Kinetico as a company.
The Sales Representatives will report to the Sales Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend 2-3 pre-set, pre-qualified appointments daily and conduct in-home water analysis to recommend the best product for each homeowner based on their needs.
- Follow sales script to the best of their ability and keep abreast of Consumer Protection Guidelines.
- Maintain client lists and follow-up with customer needs and referrals.
- Arrive at appointments in a timely manner (at least 15 mins prior to scheduled time), and wait at least 30 minutes for the homeowner to arrive if they are not there.
- Use the company's CRM to disposition and maintain appointments.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals and quotas.
- Check in with the Sales Manager daily, and report to the office twice weekly for Sales Training Team Meetings.
The schedule is flexible during a Monday-Friday work week with a minimum of 8 slots available and a mandatory availability on either Saturday on Sunday morning.
Draw versus commission pay structure.
Commission: 15% of funded sales price with a average sales price of $7,4955 equaling $1,124 commission pay per sale on average.
Rep should be closing at least 1-3 sales per week.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $56,000.00 - $112,400.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Paid training
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations