To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
The role of the Success Guide will be responsible for helping to grow customers’ value and improve adoption at scale. The Success Guide will engage with customers across all account segments, delivering 1: many programs and 1:1 success guidance to Salesforce customers. They will partner with Success Managers and Sales. Success Guides play a crucial role in providing the right recommendation at the right time, enabling customer value realization at scale.
The ideal Success Guide is organized, agile, and passionate about Customer Success. They have excellent presentation and communication skills in both a 1 on 1 and group setting. Using their product knowledge they deliver value to both customers and internal teams.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of the Salesforce product portfolio and deliver 1:1 & 1:Many Success Programs
- Deliver 1: Many and 1:1 Tableau CRM Expert Coaching Sessions with customers and assist with enablement and provide best practice recommendations on business specific use-cases
- Drive customer success by providing Product Education, Technical Advice and adoption guidance for Tableau CRM
- Deliver Tableau CRM specific engagements starting with use-case initiation, creation of datasets in dataflows, customizations, create data visualizations using SAQL functions in Tableau CRM
- Discuss the difference between standard and customized solutions (eg: clicks vs code) for Tableau CRM as well as Prediction Builder, understand tradeoffs, and advise on best practices.
- Identify the customer's metrics for value realization (define metrics and KPIs that reflect on Business outcomes and measures)
- Has an understanding of the full portfolio of our products and services and the value they bring to our customers. Communicates our Salesforce product value prop with clarity, brevity, and purpose.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Proven ability to manage time and prioritize activities while performing effectively under pressure
- Working knowledge of core business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
- Working knowledge of the overall Salesforce platform suite and applications
- Knowledge and expertise in Data analysis, create documentation, provide guidance on effective Data sync processes and data visualization techniques
- Experience with databases and database joining concepts, familiar with query languages like SQL
- Proven success leading customer-facing presentations and engagements
- Able to handle objections, prioritize customer issues and collaborate with manager and colleagues to effectively drive resolution
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $74,900. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.