Home Improvement Design Consultant (Sales Representative)
Are you looking to work for the best in the business? Currently, we are the fastest growing home improvement company in the United States. Do you want to make 6 figures a year? $150k + pay based on commissions for the 1st year is normal. Top reps earn $250K.
Creating a fresh solution to bath remodeling, we also offer window and door replacement, and other energy efficient projects. Stylish, cost-effective, low-maintenance home makeover projects to homeowners, and for consumers. We were created to meet the needs of consumers who were dissatisfied with the quality and workmanship available in the marketplace. Standing behind our products, we have developed an unrivaled reputation for quality and workmanship as a direct from manufacturer dealer.
A full-time outside sales position, your role will be to develop relationships with pre-qualified homeowners. We have paid training and a weekly guarantee to get started. $150K in the first year is normal.
You are not responsible to generate your own leads. Prior to your first interaction with prospective customers, 80% of the legwork has been done for you. We use a variety of marketing and advertising campaigns to develop plenty of qualified leads that we turn into appointments for our sales staff. We qualify every appointment.
Your only focus has to be on selling. We do everything else from processing the order to dealing with and changes after the product is sold. We only ask you to learn our sales process and products within your first 90 days. We deliver a proven sales presentation to consumers that truly need what we offer.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Delivery of our proprietary sales presentation to homeowners on an I pad
- Participation in ongoing sales training on a weekly basis during our meetings
- Design new projects on our proprietary iPad software
- Deliver price and close sales on daily basis
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Ability to work independently
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Previous sales experience preferred but not needed
Please send your information to our Vice President of Marketing, Rebecca Addington, at [email protected]