We are seeking a FULL-TIME Medical Equipment Sales Representative for a small, growing, independently owned medical device company in Dallas, Texas with 30+ years of experience selling capital equipment into multiple medical specialties. The position is based out of Addison, TX.
The Sales Representative is responsible for managing and growing new business within a specified territory/region that the company assigns. This position is also responsible for maintaining existing accounts already established within the territory. The Sales Representative is responsible for meeting set goals, which are established by the company to achieve the company’s sales and growth objectives for the current year.
· BS/BA Degree in relevant field (business or medical discipline preferred), or equivalent work experience
· 3-5 years verifiable successful sales experience or sales management experience, preferably in the medical device industry.
· Experience in Vascular, Podiatry, or Family Practice specialties preferred.
· Experience with over the phone sales preferred.
· Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with physicians and other surgical personnel.
· Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with physicians and hospitals in respective areas)
· Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
· Must be able to gain necessary credentialing for hospital access.
· Must have or be able to obtain a drivers license.
· Knowledge of HubSpot CRM and DialPad VOIP systems preferred.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Zoom.
· Provide sales coverage within the assigned territory, requiring the ability to create and maintain relationships with customers and potential customers.
· Schedule and lead online and in person product demonstrations.
· Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales and lead generation quotas in the assigned territory.
· Develop relationships with hospital staff, physicians, and nurses; leverage existing customer relationships to increase sales revenue in territory.
· Build and expand customer relationships by consistently delivering best-in-class customer service.
· Identify expansion opportunities with existing portfolio of customers.
· Ensure effective internal communications both within the Sales and Corporate structure of the organization.
· Update HubSpot CRM daily with business development and sales activities.
· Call 50+ potential clients daily for business development using DialPad VOIP system.
· Attend trade shows and conferences in territory or nationally as assigned.
· Work with other sales representatives to coordinate opportunities and relationship maintenance.
· Generate sales leads for other product lines sales team within assigned territory.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $36,618.00 - $165,194.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Phone Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location