What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will be responsible for business analysis activities on medium to large size projects. You will demonstrate advanced knowledge and ability, and can apply the competency in new or complex situations and guides other professionals. You will be responsible for execution of all aspects of requirements delivery- planning, elicitation, analysis and documentation, management, and support - for changes to Business Areas and Technology.
What will you do?
- Perform requirements stakeholder analysis to identify impacted or influencing groups and stakeholder requirements responsibilities
- Develop plans and accurate estimates for completion of requirements, continuously improving the level of detail and accuracy of estimates
- Lead requirements prioritization and leverage techniques to drive out business priorities
- Facilitate collaborative sessions with large and diverse business stakeholder groups to drive requirements discovery, analysis, and review
- Analyze and document detailed business and system solution requirements using enterprise standard requirements methodology
- Verify requirements for quality and validate requirements with the impacted stakeholders
- Build and maintain a repository of reusable requirements documentation to support future initiatives, following the enterprise standards
- Apply advanced coverage analysis techniques to ensure relationship between scope, detailed requirements, and testing through to implementation
What do you need to succeed?
- 5 + years of working experience as a Business Analyst and/or Business Systems Analyst
- Experience with user stories, business and systems specification, business context diagrams and business process maps
- Experience working on Digital (Online and Mobile) banking projects
- Experience working on Agile projects
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Requirements management and communication – requirements walkthroughs; scope and change management; traceability; configuration management, Backlog Management
Nice to have:
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Project Management Institute –Professional in Business Analysis Certification (PMI – PBA)
- Masters Certificate in Business Analysis
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 88 Queens Quay
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 08/19/2021
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking
Req ID: 395271