Account Executive – IdentiFlight
Boulder Imaging (BI) is seeking a successful and skilled sales professional with experience in the wind energy industry. The primary focus of the role is to maximize sales opportunities of our cutting-edge bird detection technology product, IdentiFlight. This technology was created to facilitate the development and operation of the wind energy business by promoting the successful coexistence of avian wildlife and wind energy.
The ideal candidate for this position understands the sales process within the wind industry, including selling to owners, operators, OEMs, and environmental firms. Building relationships and closing deals are paramount, along with willingness to travel and a passion for working with a cutting-edge technology.
Positioned for Success
IdentiFlight was introduced commercially in 2018 and now operational around the globe with continued rapid growth. Multiple independent studies promoting the effectiveness of IdentiFlight, along with extensive media coverage, have accelerated IdentiFlight’s expansion, credibility, and market acceptance. To learn more about IdentiFlight, visit our website at www.boulderimaging.com or www.IdentiFlight.com .
- Conduct marketing and sales activities for the IdentiFlight product line in conjunction with an annual sales plan.
- Support company leadership in meeting annual sales objectives including planning, pricing/quote reviews, and biweekly reporting.
- Develop key account capture plans to ensure attainment of sales and margin goals.
- Generate and qualify new sales leads and opportunities through market research, outreach, and account visits. Travel time (some global) is estimated at 25 to 40 percent.
- Ensure complete, detailed account plans and information are available and updated for all key accounts through our CRM (HubSpot).
- Develop, prepare, and present sales proposals, quotes, contracts and product presentations to customers and prospects.
- Educate potential customers through sales events, live and digital presentations, conferences, and exhibit participation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to inform and advance technology and industry knowledge.
- Ensure the company image is well-presented and consistent through all sales activities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
Administration and Resource Support
- Build relationships with all departments in Boulder Imaging to collaborate in fulfilling sales-related tasks effectively.
- Report, communicate, and maintain accurate records of all sales activity, proposals, contract negotiations, customer details, and supporting documentation.
- Maintain and update CRM database, call reports, travel schedules, sales forecasts, account details and plans with all required and pertinent information for regular reporting and ROI analysis.
- Responsible for adherence to all company safety, quality and other policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Control expenses to meet guidelines.
- Assist in development of promotional activities and documentation.
Minimum Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or technology discipline is desirable.
- 7 or more years of sales experience in a related industry.
Qualifications and Skills
- Working familiarity and contacts within the wind energy industry.
- Conversational and able to easily build rapport with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to interpret and understand customer needs, and the skills to communicate them to engineering and marketing teams.
- Capable of understanding technical jargon and software and camera features.
- Organizational skills -- time management, prioritization, efficiency, attention to detail, focus, diligence with deadlines, ability to direct and/or follow sales strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills -- ability to listen well, document customer stories, gather customer requirements where possible, and be intuitive in terms of recognizing and solving problems.
- Computer skills -- must be highly proficient with MS Office products, especially PowerPoint and Word, and have experience with CRM data entry software packages such as NetSuite, Salesforce, or ACT.
Louisville, CO, USA
Competitive salary and commission DOE
- Major medical insurance
- 401(k) matching plan
- Flexible spending (cafeteria plan) program
- Optional plans available including dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Vacation time, seven paid holidays, one flex holiday, and four personal business days
About Boulder Imaging, Inc.:
Boulder Imaging has provided vision inspection solutions for precision applications for more than 25 years. Our intelligent, learning-based technology transforms the quality assurance process by driving down operating costs, reducing risk and improving quality with unprecedented speed and accuracy.
Boulder Imaging is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Whether you are a working professional or recent graduate, please check our current openings for the opportunity to work on engaging and dynamic industry leading projects in the machine vision industry. We are committed to providing a challenging and rewarding environment for all of our employees through a culture of collaboration, comprehensive benefits and ongoing professional development.
IdentiFlight markets, delivers, and operates machine vision and AI technology for avian species detection and is a product of Boulder Imaging. In an operating windfarm, IdentiFlight contributes to bird conservation by helping protect eagles from collisions with rotating wind turbine blades. The system provides informed curtailment to specific turbines to reduce energy loss. In wind project development, IdentiFlight helps in permitting sites by accurately quantifying bird activity at prospective sites. The IdentiFlight system has completed real-world testing and validation and is now being deployed at projects across the U.S. and globally. To learn more about IdentiFlight, please visit www.IdentiFlight.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Louisville, CO 80027: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales: 7 years (Preferred)
- One location