Allied Oil & Supply, Inc. is head-quartered in Omaha, NE. Allied Oil is a lubricant distribution and services business which sells B2B manufacturing segments. The company currently has six branches and is expanding its’ footprint. Allied has locations in Omaha, NE, Sioux Falls, SD, Des Moines, IA, Kansas City, MO, Joplin, MO, and Wichita, KS. Allied distributes premium branded product such as: Shell, Petro-Canada, Chevron, Fuchs, Houghton & Allied private label.
The primary duty for the Oil/Lubrication Salesperson position is generating new business, maintaining current business and obtaining orders. Salesperson will primarily in the field calling on customers at their place of business.
· Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of product and services
· Meet established sales and gross profit goals and other objectives
· Develop and implement strategic sales plans to generate new business
· Embrace product knowledge training and pass on this information to customers and prospects
· Ensure prompt resolution of customer concerns
· Identifies prospective customer needs
· Manage contracts for their customers
· Manage ongoing customer relations
· Presents solutions in a professional, concise and comprehensive manner.
· Quotes prices and prepare sales contracts
· Training and supervision, as needed, both on-site and off.
· Follows all Allied processes and procedures for safety
· Communicate customer and prospect engagement via CRM
Allied Oil & Supply, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Qualifications : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and/or Experience:
2-3 years Oil/Lubricant Sales experience.
Candidate must submit to a background check, be able to pass a drug screen and have a clean driving record.
Must be proficient with various forms of technology; including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and smart phones.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations :
Current driver's license and clean driving record.
Physical Demands : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment : The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions .While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Competitive salary, unlimited commission, health, dental, vision, life and disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Pre-employment drug test required
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location