We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative to be a part of our growing team. We are an Emmy award winning company who has pioneered and led our space in the SCUBA industry for Film&Television, Military, Public Safety and Recreational over the last 36 years. We service essential customers like Public Safety and Militaries around the world and help them achieve their missions by providing our products and services. We help conservationists educate others about our oceans by using our products. We help filmmakers make better films by providing our products. Joining our team, you're making an impact in the world and helping talented people do noteworthy work.
Our inside sales reps play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- SCUBA experience a big plus but not necessary
Perks and Benefits:
- Awesome Team Culture: we have fun!
- We are partnered with ADP Totalsource who provides things like employee discounts, training, counseling resources etc.
- A complete benefit package with one benefit plan covered at 100% for employee only.
- 401K match
- Will pay for your SCUBA certification!
- Company sponsored events to strengthen teamwork
- Pay range within your control: the more accounts you set up, the more leads you get, the more $$ you make!
- 9/80 schedule with additional schedule option (4 day work week every other week)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
We are following all protocols for COVID as per state local and OSHA guidelines. Our number one priority is keeping staff, customers and vendors safe!
- What motivates you?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location