We are currently seeking a Client Service Manager to come join our team and work on site at a Swiss Post client location. The Manager will act as the primary daily client contact. The position is responsible for daily service delivery, employee management, overall customer satisfaction and strict adherence to all SPS policies.
- Service Delivery
- Client Requests - Manage the receipt, delegation and successful completion of all client requests
- Deadlines - Meet all client and SPS deadlines
- Resource Management – Manage all resources within the operation including people, hardware/software and facilities
- Staffing Levels – Coordinate staff schedules to ensure appropriate staff levels are maintained and proper coverage is provided for PTO, sickness and emergencies
- Safety – Maintain a safe working environment for the SPS staff
- Track Activity/Performance - Track all client requests using the approved tracking mechanism
- Monthly Reports - Maintain metrics for monthly reporting of KPIs/SLAs
- Vendor Management – Oversee all equipment, supply and messenger vendors to comply with SPS contract
- Site Inspections - Perform multiple daily walkthroughs to observe team performance first hand
- Documentation - Document any incidents and inform Client and SPS immediately
- Financial Performance
- Maintain site P&L at proforma levels or above
- Consistent execution & all deadlines met for payroll, billing & A/R collection
- Oversee monthly budget forecasts for the account
- Business Development – grow the existing account year-over year
- Client & Employee Engagement
- Maintain Client Satisfaction Index (“CSI”) at or above previous score
- Participate in Monthly and Quarterly Client Business Reviews
- Maintain Employee Satisfaction Index (“ESI”) at or above previous score
- Participate in SPS sponsored events
- Establish and maintain accountability to Client Director
- Coach, develop and cross train operations team to grow their careers
- Set and communicate to each staff member individual responsibilities, operational issues/concerns, daily goals, service improvements and customer expectations
- Develop, appraise and counsel staff to reduce turnover, improve employee satisfaction and increase promotability of staff members
- Maintain consistent documentation monitoring the status of each employee
- Provide annual employee performance evaluations and reviews as directed by SPS
- Operational Excellence
- Strict adherence to all SPS policies & procedures
- Serve as a knowledge resource regarding SPS policies and procedures
- Exceed all contractual and client KPIs/SLAs
- Immediately report any personnel, security or data breach incidents to SPS leadership team
- Proactively institute the SPS Governance Model to ensure client satisfaction
- Standardize policies and procedures, including statistical monthly reporting and benchmarks
- Drive operational improvements and solution design
- Troubleshoot and resolve all client, site management and site staff issues
- Coordinate, implement and oversee any special projects
- Coordinate and lead vendor partner negotiations
- Manage site financials in terms of hours, gross margin spread, profitability and growth
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource regarding OSHA, EEOC and process for handling complaints
- Manage direct reports including managerial staff
- Assist in the development of training materials and execution of formal training sessions
- Support business development internally and as directed
- Maintain consistent communication with Client and SPS at all levels
- Results oriented
- Driven by client satisfaction
- Strong integrity, solid business ethics
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert in customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information
- Able to convey information and ideas through speech in ways that others will understand
- Able to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Able to speak clearly so listeners understand, identify and understand the speech of another person
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in high level relationship building and operational management
- Previous management/ supervisor experience overseeing 5-10 employees
- Ability to build business relationships and interact effectively with “C” level executives
- Solid understanding of selling skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Industry related experience a plus
- Driven by client satisfaction, with proven track record of diplomacy and ownership
- Strong integrity, solid business ethics
- Strong team approach to account management
- Creative strategic thinking and performance
- Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of 60 lbs.
- Ability to walk, bend, kneel, stand, and/or sit for an extended period of time
- Ability to lift or move 40 lbs. or greater frequently
Travel: Some local travel may be required.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) is an award-winning employer of choice offering outsourcing solutions that leverage Intelligent Automation (Artificial Intelligence & Robotic Process Automation) in more than 15 countries across the globe.
In North America, our services include Mailroom Management (both physical and digital), Office Services such as Reception, Lobby Concierge and Conference Room Management in addition to Document Processing Services utilizing leading edge technologies. Our clients today are companies in sectors such as banking, insurance, legal, higher education, advertising and other professional services, including many Fortune 500 companies.
SPS is committed to delivering high caliber outsourcing experience to our clients and offering our employees challenging and exciting career opportunities throughout the North America region and globally. SPS is committed to investing in the professional development of our employees and offers competitive comprehensive benefits and diverse development training programs that lead to building careers.
At Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) we embrace the uniqueness of our employees and are committed to the fair and equal treatment of all people, applicants, and employees by promoting a culture of access, inclusion, equity and diversity.
Swiss Post Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, age, disability, genetics, military status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.