BASIC FUNCTIONS: The Senior Business Analyst position is a senior-level position that will work as a key member of the Health Care Identity and SDOH dedicated product development team. This role will work with one or more business units, supporting multiple complex assigned projects aimed at delivering solutions and services that meet company business needs, and product quality and strategic goals. The Senior Business Analyst role will predominately focus on gathering and analyzing data, defining and documenting current processes and requirements, researching best practices, and identifying and documenting process improvements and functional specifications, and creating product documentation.
- 3-5 or more years of business analyst experience
- BS/BA degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience required
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment and using recognized development methodology, e.g., Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- Healthcare IT experience a plus but not required
- Experience with identity access or identity security products a plus but not required
- Experience with batch data processes and/ or APIs a plus but not required
- Ability to maintain automated test scripts.
- Broad understanding of software development methodologies, platforms, tools, and languages.
- Experience using a recognized development methodology; e.g., Agile, SCRUM, and KANBAN.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Moderate facilitation skills; ability to facilitate workshops.
- Strong communication skills that allow for effective communication across all levels of the organization.
- Written communication skills including process documentation.
- IT research, software analysis, and design skills.
- Business requirements gathering.
- Understanding of the role of BA in the full software development life cycle.
- Experience in gathering business requirements and translating them into user stories/functional specifications on complex or large projects.
- Experience with any of the following a plus: SQL, Jira, Confluence, Kettle, Postman
- Develop complex systems specifications, process flow, and conversion strategies.
- Create complex technical and functional user documentation.
- Contribute to the development of new tools, processes, and solutions to meet desired product needs.
- Follow established business processes, protocols, and quality standards in the development and deployment of complex solutions.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into user stories/functional specifications.
- Identify and document process improvements and functional specifications based on research of best practices and analysis of work group data.
- Perform analysis on existing systems; identifying options for potential solutions and assess for both technical and business suitability.
- Work between remote development teams, internal IT, and business to ensure requirements are being met.
- Ability to maintain automated test scripts, create product user acceptance test case scenarios and perform user acceptance testing to ensure product business requirements are met.
- All other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact [email protected] or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.