New Zealand-based Edutech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalized education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team who are dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK and beyond.
This is a full-time position, based in Canada. The candidate is expected to work 40 hours per week. The role is currently fully remote but may require occasional in-person meetings and events in the future.
Education Sales Consultant
The purpose of this role is to drive sales revenue across all of Crimson Education and Crimson Global Academy services, by
- Identifying and interacting with new leads/customers
- Conducting sales consultations and academic assessments in a professional manner and that aligns with the Crimson brand and culture.
- Presenting, promoting and pitching Crimson products as per the company sales process to prospective customers
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive and professional customer interactions and relationships
- Ensuring consistent and timely onboarding of new clients to the Education Coordination team as per Crimson's client onboarding process
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients to inform and upsell them on new developments within Crimson's product offering and to generate referrals
- Continuously improving sales techniques and enhancing industry knowledge
- Building one's personal brand and network as a leader in a relevant field (e.g. education, self-development, entrepreneurship etc)
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
- Consistently achieving agreed-upon monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets / KPIs
- Conducting regular consultations with leads and designing Crimson programs that resolve their specific needs and will help them achieve their objectives
- Working with the Local Area and Digital Marketing Teams to develop/enhance lead generation methods by identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in leads and sales
- Engaging in outreach activities such as presenting at school talks, careers expos and Crimson seminars
- Developing strong relationships with clients to drive referrals and upsells
- Ensuring that data is diligently and accurately entered/managed within Crimson's CRM system
- Submitting regular reports and tracking pipeline in an accurate and concise manner for management
- Maintaining effective communication with the Accounts team to ensure timely payment of accounts
What skills and experience are required?
- Growth-oriented, self-motivated mindset
- Goal/objective-driven; comfortable with quantitative KPIs; able to achieve them consistently
- 2+ years sales experience with a track record of success
- Experience in Customer Service, Customer Success
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professionalism, Time and Stress Management, Confidence, Positive attitude (patience, empathy), Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
Bonus to have:
- Bilingual in English and a second language
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of the US, UK, and/or EU university admissions application process
- Experience working and/or studying in an international, multicultural environment
- Previous experience in tech and/or education
- Willingness to be coached and able to take feedback constructively
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
Why work for Crimson?
- Great culture - diverse, fast-paced and self-initiated
- Global team with abundant learning and growth opportunities
- Fast-growing startup with proven track record, several rounds of capital raised and highly successful executive board
- Flexible working options
- No cap on success - the Education Sales Consultant is able to earn as much as they want due to performance-based compensation
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Breezy HR.